Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Who Believes The Election Was Rigged?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Re: Who Be Believes The Election Was Rigged?

Post by TC Talks » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:54 am

I keep stating that I rigged the entire election, I'm a little disappointed No One believes me... :(

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:59 am

bmw wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:53 am
Bryce wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:19 am
Listen. We lived through three and a half years of your side trying to defeat, delegitimize and nullify a duly elected President of the United States, and even an impeachment, because of manufactured information, loathing and outright lies. Not even one signed affidavit and a whole lot less "proof" than what Ms. Powell has charged.

How ya like it now skippy?
So it is revenge? I talked about this right after the election - when does this cycle of not accepting the legitimacy of the President finally come to an end? GW Bush was illegitimate because the SCOTUS handed him the presidency (and because he lost the popular vote), Obama was illegitimate because he wasn't born here, Trump was illegitimate because of Russian collusion (and because he lost the popular voe), now Biden is illegitimate because of voter fraud.

If Trump's team has enough evidence to legitimately change the election results, fine. Let's see it. I certainly haven't seen it yet.

And while I agree with you that Trump had to deal with 4 years of utter BS, at some point this stuff has to stop.
I agree. I disagree that all of it was utter BS however... Trump has associated himself with some pretty slimy folks and done some pretty slimy things. The only place the swamp drained was into the White House. My fear is that Republicans are simply going to attempt to literally take the election from Biden and install Trump as the president. In that event we will have a power struggle and a crisis. Biden and the Democrats would never accept Trump as tin pot dictator which would cause both men to claim the presidency. Maybe they can be roommates.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:02 am

Anybody who has watched the circus for the last four years knows that when you peel back all of the rhetoric and the drama, it's just another tactic to stay in office. No one should be surprised, no one should believe that the campaign is any more or less corrupt than normal.

The system is really set up well and factors in the idea that people are going to try to cheat.

Are there some invalid votes? Not any more or less than any other election and that's the point people need to remember.

A grand conspiracy isn't possible because somebody will end up talking. so far the only people talking are ones deeply entrenched in the Trump organization.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

bmw

Post by bmw » Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:03 am

Honeyman wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:44 am
Even Tucker Carlson knows she's full of shit.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker- ... tion-fraud
Tucker lost some of his credibility back when he insisted that Joe Biden wouldn't be the nominee. I can't find the exact clip I'm looking for, but this one is pretty close:

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:05 am

bmw wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:03 am
Honeyman wrote:

Tucker lost some of his credibility back when he insisted that Joe Biden wouldn't be the nominee. I can't find the exact clip I'm looking for, but this one is pretty close:

But Tucker is VERY popular on the right and he makes money off of it so just like your betting sites if he is starting to back away slowly that’s telling.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:08 am

bmw wrote:
Honeyman wrote:

I am certainly not a Carlson fan. I only brought it up in response to Bryce, who seems to be. He was extolling the virtues of Powell and I thought he might be swayed by the comments of someone he respected. He completely glossed the point over and went on his rant.

The censorship king from out of state.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:27 am

Honeyman wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:08 am
bmw wrote:
Honeyman wrote:

I am certainly not a Carlson fan. I only brought it up in response to Bryce, who seems to be. He was extolling the virtues of Powell and I thought he might be swayed by the comments of someone he respected. He completely glossed the point over and went on his rant.
It would seem, from reading the article you linked, Tucker doesn't completely dismiss her claims, at least that what he said, he is miffed because she won't provide him with "proof".

I am merely giving her the benefit of the doubt. She looked pretty damn credible, impressive even, with the fraud Flynn case.

Coronation and abdication doesn't happen or begin until January. Lets give it a week and see what she's got.

If this was the other way around...

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

bmw

Post by bmw » Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:10 am

Bryce wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:27 am
If this was the other way around...
Yeah, if this was the other way around, conservatives, including Tucker, would be fit to be tied. Biden would be portrayed as trying to steal the election from Trump. You know I'm right about this.

The back-and-forth over stolen elections over the past 20 years is very nearly purely partisan in nature, on both sides, and I've finally had enough of it. Our Republic won't be able to stand for much longer if every election is viewed as illegitimate by 30-40% of the population.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:34 am

I would not say "rigged", but certainly manipulated. They have been doing it for years, and at what point is it enough to make a difference in an outcome, or enough to actually be investigated. It's not some big conspiracy, but it's 'death by 1000 cuts'. Operatives think of themselves not unlike Al-Qaeda or Antifa operatives. In fact, many are probably Antifa activists too. Hit a little here, hit a little there and hope they help the larger cause. Recruit others.

A little bit here, a little bit there. Not enough to show up on the radar, but enough to make a difference. I would not put anything past you leftists. I do believe you when you say "By any means necessary"

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:56 am

km1125 wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:34 am
I would not say "rigged", but certainly manipulated. They have been doing it for years, and at what point is it enough to make a difference in an outcome, or enough to actually be investigated. It's not some big conspiracy, but it's 'death by 1000 cuts'. Operatives think of themselves not unlike Al-Qaeda or Antifa operatives. In fact, many are probably Antifa activists too. Hit a little here, hit a little there and hope they help the larger cause. Recruit others.

A little bit here, a little bit there. Not enough to show up on the radar, but enough to make a difference. I would not put anything past you leftists. I do believe you when you say "By any means necessary"
But Democrats don’t all run around saying that. Mitch McConnells MO happens to be that coincidentally.

Let’s say your logic is correct... 50 ballots here and 60 there... by 2520 it might start to be mid single digit tens of thousands... that’s a hell of a slow return on investment. And you have to get all these people to do it AND never ever talk. That’s simply not possible.

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:03 am

Turkeytop wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:24 pm
I'm not posting this to be argumentative. I'm genuinely curious as to how widespread is the belief in a conspiracy to steal the election.
I do believe there is some rigging involved.
It's interesting that the Democrats on this board argue "a few votes here, a few votes there, what's the big deal?".
Are they enough to tip the scale in Donald's favor. Probably not. But one vote gained by nefarious means is too much.

I've said it before on here. I think Trump should take the high road and concede. Give up the resistance to a smooth transition for the good of the country, and to help his party. In the background, continue to work on proving that there were flaws in the voting system, ballots found in the garbage, flaws in the computer program. Do some homework and cast a shadow on the validity of the 2020 election ahead of the 2022 and 2024 elections.

Let's be honest. Even the Democratic loyal on here are starting to see the dyke starting to trickle. It's slowly coming out. It will take awhile to prove. And like I said, once it's all uncovered, it probably won't not be enough to tip the scale.

One of the biggest reasons I think it's probably true it was rigged is because Bulldog Trump isn't letting up. He knows something. I'll admit Trump don't have the political savvy of a Greyhound bus bumper in presenting things. And I ignore his one time blowhard statements. But when he's relentlessly talking something up, it turns up to be true. Am I right or wrong? I believe he knew (or the folks whispering in his ear knew) this past summer that some shenanigans were being planned.

bmw

Post by bmw » Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:04 am

I do agree that it was "manipulated" but I think more so in manipulating the rules to increase turnout on the Democrat side.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:12 am

bmw wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:04 am
I do agree that it was "manipulated" but I think more so in manipulating the rules to increase turnout on the Democrat side.
Trump could have chosen to take advantage and encourage mail in voting. He did not and the Democrats did. A tactical error is what that is. It’s not manipulating the rules.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:15 am

Mike Oxlong wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:03 am
Turkeytop wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:24 pm
I'm not posting this to be argumentative. I'm genuinely curious as to how widespread is the belief in a conspiracy to steal the election.
I do believe there is some rigging involved.
It's interesting that the Democrats on this board argue "a few votes here, a few votes there, what's the big deal?".
Are they enough to tip the scale in Donald's favor. Probably not. But one vote gained by nefarious means is too much.

I've said it before on here. I think Trump should take the high road and concede. Give up the resistance to a smooth transition for the good of the country, and to help his party. In the background, continue to work on proving that there were flaws in the voting system, ballots found in the garbage, flaws in the computer program. Do some homework and cast a shadow on the validity of the 2020 election ahead of the 2022 and 2024 elections.

Let's be honest. Even the Democratic loyal on here are starting to see the dyke starting to trickle. It's slowly coming out. It will take awhile to prove. And like I said, once it's all uncovered, it probably won't not be enough to tip the scale.

One of the biggest reasons I think it's probably true it was rigged is because Bulldog Trump isn't letting up. He knows something. I'll admit Trump don't have the political savvy of a Greyhound bus bumper in presenting things. And I ignore his one time blowhard statements. But when he's relentlessly talking something up, it turns up to be true. Am I right or wrong? I believe he knew (or the folks whispering in his ear knew) this past summer that some shenanigans were being planned.
No he usually isn’t right when he sticks with something. He stuck with the idea the Coronavirus would go away like a miracle on November 4th.. it’s November 20th and it’s worse than ever. He stuck with Mexico paying for the wall. They did not. He stuck with hundreds of miles of NEW wall constructed under his watch. 4 NEW miles have been built and a bunch has been rebuilt. We could do this all day. He’s not a bulldog. He’s more like a scared poodle.

None of us are admitting anything about fraud existing. What we are saying is that there are going to be errors and Anomalies. Unfortunately when you start talking about MILLIONS of ballots there are going to be a handful of ballots that get tossed or counted and then in a recount tossed or tossed in court on a technicality as happened with 2900 today in Pennsylvania because though they arrived on time the voters forgot to date the envelope. That’s not fraud. It’s human error. It also changes nothing at all regarding the election. They are 2-30 in court and the other win was overturned later. So it’s not exactly catching on legally.
Last edited by Rate This on Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

bmw

Post by bmw » Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:19 am

Rate This wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:12 am
bmw wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:04 am
Trump could have chosen to take advantage and encourage mail in voting. He did not and the Democrats did. A tactical error is what that is. It’s not manipulating the rules.
While I agree Trump certainly made a tactical error in that regard, that doesn't change the fact that the rules were manipulated in such a way as to increase Democrat turnout. Democrats are more likely to vote by mail. I suspect they're also more likely to respond to by-mail-voter-registration solicitation. So expanding the time frame for early voting and sending tons of unsolicited voter registration forms are just 2 examples of manipulating the rules to favor Democrats.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic