Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

rally to sva Mr trump

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 15335

rally to sva Mr trump

Post by Deleted User 15335 » Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:39 pm

dum dembs are trying to steal the votes
Patriots Announce Nationwide “Stop the Steal” Protests in All 50 States

Patriots are organizing at state capitols across the country this weekend to “Stop the Steal” and defend the nation’s election integrity, as voter fraud seems apparent in multiple swing states.

The events, set to take place at every state capitol in the nation Saturday at noon, are being promoted by Infowars and other Trump-supporting organizations as a means to highlight the rigged Democrat election theft and corruption of the electoral process.

“Democrats are scheming to disenfranchise and nullify Republican votes,” states one website, StolenElection.us, organizing the protests. “It’s up to the American people to stop it.”

“Along with President Trump, we will do whatever it takes to ensure the integrity of this election for the good of the nation. This is a coalition/team effort. We need boots on the ground to protect the integrity of the vote.”

On Friday, the president announced he would not concede defeat, pointing to various reports of irregularities and fraud in multiple key states.

“We believe the American people deserve to have full transparency into all vote counting and election certification, and that this is no longer about any single election. This is about the integrity of our entire election process. From the beginning we have said that all legal ballots must be counted and all illegal ballots should not be counted, yet we have met resistance to this basic principle by Democrats at every turn. We will pursue this process through every aspect of the law to guarantee that the American people have confidence in our government. I will never give up fighting for you and our nation.”

Infowars’ Alex Jones attended “Stop the Steal” rallies in Maricopa County, Arizona on Thursday and Friday.
https://www.infowars.com/posts/patriots ... 50-states/

Honeyman

Re: rally to sva Mr trump

Post by Honeyman » Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:09 pm

:rollin

PLEASE keep this schtick going even though the prick is leaving!
The censorship king from out of state.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:01 pm

Patriot is the best Onion style poster here. :)
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:57 am

"Pot calling the kettle black"

Such an original and clever analogy.
I don't mean to brag, but I just put a puzzle together in 1 day and the box said 2-4 years.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic