Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trump unhinged on Live TV

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Trump unhinged on Live TV

Post by TC Talks » Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:53 pm

Did anyone else see Trump's 6:45p press conference?

He recapped his "victory" and blamed just about everyone except farmers and police of stealing his job.

Every Biden vote was fraud, every Trump vote was legit.

What was the point?

It was the most embarrassing thing I've seen. He favorite word today was "Alot".

NBC, CBS and ABC broke in to point out he was flat out lying. I bet even Fox had to clarify he's lying.
Last edited by TC Talks on Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

TC Talks

Re: Trump unhinged on Live TV

Post by TC Talks » Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:57 pm

R Bedell, who is currently on your ignore list, made this post.
In case you weren't aware I never see your posts unless somebody quotes you. I'm willing to bet that you didn't put anything of substance.
― Matt

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:11 pm

That was UNBELIEVABLE! He's completely unhinged. He's a deranged man.
The censorship king from out of state.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:11 pm

As he walked off stage a journalist yelled

"MR PRESIDENT ARE YOU BEING A SORE LOSER?"

Compared to this, Joe Biden did a press conference about how covid is spreading uncontrollably. He behaved to like a leader.
― Matt

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:20 pm

It's not unexpected...he has said he's gonna do this for months. But to actually see him ramble up there like a stooge saying the votes were not legal was pathetic.

Thank God he's gone in a couple months.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:21 pm

Trump still has a narrow path. It's not over yet despite us wishing differently.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:24 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:21 pm
Trump still has a narrow path. It's not over yet despite us wishing differently.
No. He'll lose Nevada and its over. Pennsylvania will cement things.

He can lie and whine and threaten and lie and lie and lie. He gone.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:31 pm

Kinda sad there isn't a Republican coming out saying how disgraceful his words are to the country. They gotta know he's gone so they dont have to suck his dick like they have for the past four years. Amazing that nobody in the entirr party has a shred of decency or respect for the nation.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:39 pm

I have this gut feeling none of the states want to announce because they don't want to put up with his garbage.

The registrar from the Las Vegas area all but said they're taking their time and don't expect to get results anytime soon. He doesn't want Nevada to be the state that ends it for Trump.
― Matt

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:49 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:39 pm
I have this gut feeling none of the states want to announce because they don't want to put up with his garbage.

The registrar from the Las Vegas area all but said they're taking their time and don't expect to get results anytime soon. He doesn't want Nevada to be the state that ends it for Trump.
Might be right. But listening to the Sec of State in PA., she just didn't have all the counting in. She will announce it when she has it.

AND IT WILL BE GLORIOUS!!!!

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:57 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:21 pm
Its done, unfortunately.
Honeyman wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:31 pm
Kinda sad there isn't a Republican coming out saying how disgraceful his words are to the country. They gotta know he's gone so they dont have to suck his dick like they have for the past four years. Amazing that nobody in the entirr party has a shred of decency or respect for the nation.
None of the Democrats stood up to the bullshit the last 4+ years, so why are you holding the opposing party to a higher standard than your own? Trump certainly has every right to be pissed. He was a shoo-in for reelection at the beginning of the year, but the other side strategically weaponized a pandemic after their Russia and impeachment bullshit failed.

For what its worth, I wish he would tone it down and let the process play out.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:01 pm

What do you mean, "strategically weaponized a pandemic"?

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:11 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:01 pm
I mean a pandemic hit, and it tore down what was a sure reelection for Trump AND Democrats were able to push through mail in voting that never would have happened otherwise.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:18 pm

Matt wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:11 pm
Honeyman wrote:
I mean a pandemic hit, and it tore down what was a sure reelection for Trump AND Democrats were able to push through mail in voting that never would have happened otherwise.
You honestly believe mail in voting is n and of itself, corrupt? Do Republicans not understand how it works?

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:25 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:18 pm
Matt wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:11 pm
Honeyman wrote:
You honestly believe mail in voting is n and of itself, corrupt? Do Republicans not understand how it works?
In some places that have done it for awhile, its probably fine, but it just seems crazy to have widespread implementation in the largest voter turnout ever. Even though the right didn't win this time, there were a lot of lessons learned and we'll be back with a not so rough around the edges candidate in 4 years to run against Harris.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic