Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 29 at 11:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Senile old man claims opponent is going to claim victory...

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Senile old man claims opponent is going to claim victory...

Post by Matt » Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:46 am

What a fucking embarassment...

The hypocrisy is galling.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Rate This

Re: Senile old man claims opponent is going to claim victory...

Post by Rate This » Wed Nov 04, 2020 1:01 am

Matt wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:46 am
What a fucking embarassment...

The hypocrisy is galling.
What exactly is the hypocrisy?

Meanwhile 1 minute prior:
I will be making a statement tonight. A big WIN!
And:
We are up BIG, but they are trying to STEAL the Election. We will never let them do it. Votes cannot be cast after the Polls are closed!
So I’ll believe he won’t claim victory tonight when I see it. A statement is coming shortly from Trump.

Biden’s statement was simply count the votes and we feel good about a few states and it’s neither of our places to claim victory tonight. What’s wrong with that?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Nov 04, 2020 1:10 am

Further illustrating the difference between Biden’s grace and Trumps total ignorance:
It's not my place or Donald Trump's place to declare the winner of this election. It's the voters' place.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Nov 04, 2020 1:14 am

Rate This wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 1:10 am
Further illustrating the difference between Biden’s grace and Trumps total ignorance:
It's not my place or Donald Trump's place to declare the winner of this election. It's the voters' place.
There was no grace there. He's a sad, pathetic doddering old fool.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Nov 04, 2020 1:15 am

When the AVs come in from GA, MI, WI, and PA by late tomorrow or Thursday, that is when all hell will be released by the Proud Boys. They have already dispatched 60 Trumpers to a location in Detroit to hassle poll workers. I will not disclose the location on here lest some numb nuts join them.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Nov 04, 2020 1:18 am

Matt wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 1:14 am
Rate This wrote:
How does that make him sad, pathetic and doddering? It’s what we should expect. Let the votes be counted. You run around talking about not having sides but you’re full of shit on that clearly. There’s no other way to account for this line of thinking.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Nov 04, 2020 1:21 am

Rate This wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 1:18 am
Matt wrote:
Rate This wrote:
How does that make him sad, pathetic and doddering? It’s what we should expect. Let the votes be counted. You run around talking about not having sides but you’re full of shit on that clearly. There’s no other way to account for this line of thinking.
This has nothing to do with sides. Biden is clearly not all there. Its sad to watch.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Nov 04, 2020 1:25 am

"It's not my place or Donald Trump's place to decide the election. It is the voters' place."- Joe Biden

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Nov 04, 2020 1:28 am

Matt wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 1:21 am
Rate This wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 1:18 am
Matt wrote:
Rate This wrote:
This has nothing to do with sides. Biden is clearly not all there. Its sad to watch.
It has everything to do with him not being on YOUR SIDE. His statement is completely reasonable.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Nov 04, 2020 1:29 am

No, he had no need to speak tonight. Trump doesn't either, btw.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Nov 04, 2020 1:32 am

Well, would a Trump victory declaration change your mind?

Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Nov 04, 2020 1:36 am

Matt wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 1:29 am
No, he had no need to speak tonight. Trump doesn't either, btw.
Speaking on election night is a normal thing to do. Saying what Biden said is NORMAL. Trump will speak shortly.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic