Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Election predictions thread

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Re: Election predictions thread

Post by Matt » Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:47 pm

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:57 pm

I've been wondering all along if betting is influenced by the number of dollars on one side or the other. Taking a stab in the dark, Trumpers seem to be the types that enjoy gambling more than Democrats.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:38 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:57 pm
I've been wondering all along if betting is influenced by the number of dollars on one side or the other. Taking a stab in the dark, Trumpers seem to be the types that enjoy gambling more than Democrats.
Not sure what you mean. The "bookies" essentially are just looking for their 10% vig. Ideally, they want the exact amount of $ bet on each side so they get their cut. That is why lines move.
The censorship king from out of state.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:39 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:38 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Not sure what you mean. The "bookies" essentially are just looking for their 10% vig. Ideally, they want the exact amount of $ bet on each side so they get their cut. That is why lines move.
This is a nice own of the guy whose "data costs are higher than my mortgage".
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:18 pm

Trump will win the electoral college by fewer than 30 votes, and the victor will not be known until later this week.

There will also be numerous lawsuits.

Those are my predictions.

By the way, my polling place was pretty empty around 11a. No line when I arrived. About 8 folks in line when I left. My ballot was lengthy...just over two full pages.

I cast ballot #125.

The next precinct north was even slower in terms of traffic judging from lack of cars in the parking lot. Granted, some folks walk. I'm within a half mile of my polling location on a quiet neighborhood street and did see a number of pedestrians.

So, Matt, did you vote for Keith B. for regent? ;)
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:26 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:18 pm
Trump will win the electoral college by fewer than 30 votes, and the victor will not be known until later this week.

By the way, my polling place was pretty empty around 11a. No line when I arrived. About 8 folks in line when I left. My ballot was lengthy...just over two full pages.

I cast ballot #125.

The next precinct north was even slower in terms of traffic judging from lack of cars in the parking lot. Granted, some folks walk. I'm within a half mile of my polling location on a quiet neighborhood street and did see a number of pedestrians.

Pretty sure no old timer here voted for Keith but had a great laugh at the ballot. I almost wrote in Jim Moriarty for county prosecutor. Had to choose between a chauvinist and a drug Nazi for prosecutor here.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:31 pm

By the way, I refused to vote for Andy Levin, Carl's nephew. No nepotism. Voted for Andrea Kirby(Working Class Party).
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:27 pm

Matt wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:39 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:38 pm
TC Talks wrote:
This is a nice own of the guy whose "data costs are higher than my mortgage".
How's my favorite conservative victim doing today?
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:36 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:

I cast ballot #125.

I respect your opinion MW. The urban turnout appears to be low.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:39 pm

Exit Polls from NBC show Covid is a priority 52 to 44 nationally and leads every key state exit poll.
Last edited by TC Talks on Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
― Noam Chomsky

bmw

Post by bmw » Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:39 pm

Turnout through the roof in my precinct. My ballot number was like 986.

bmw

Post by bmw » Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:39 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:39 pm
Exit Polls from NBC show Covid is a priority 52 to 44 nationally and leads every key state exit polls.
Some of that is young people sick of the lockdowns.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:41 pm

You think young people are voting for the racist?
― Noam Chomsky

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:43 pm

My daughters said NO ONE in their public school is for Biden. The were debating over one teacher though.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:44 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:

I cast ballot #125.

No. :lol

I voted for Bernstein and Meyers.
TC Talks wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:41 pm
You think young people are voting for the racist?
That's his point. They're NOT voting for the racist who called blacks super predators in the 90s.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic