Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trump and his rape

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Trump and his rape

Post by TC Talks » Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:58 am

I'm surprised more rape allegations haven't surfaced. This one seems like it is going to stick. Who doubts this turd has had a history of rape? I personally can't wait for him to get out of office so he can be charged with all the crimes he has committed.
A New York judge knocked down President Donald Trump's bid to delay a lawsuit from a woman who accused him of rape, ruling in a decision released Thursday that the presidency doesn't shield him from the case.

Pointing to a recent U.S. Supreme Court ruling that the president isn't immune from a New York prosecutor’s criminal investigation, Manhattan judge Verna Saunders said the same principle applies to E. Jean Carroll's defamation suit, in which Trump’s lawyers have argued that the Constitution bars presidents from being dragged into lawsuits in state courts.

"No, it does not," Saunders wrote.
https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/n ... e/2555909/

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Deleted User 14896

Re: Trump and his rape

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:44 am

So I opened the link and read the article. It happened 30 years ago and she came forward a year ago, and she's writing a memoir. The "damning" evidence is on a dress she hasn't worn or washed for 30 years.

Sorry, Talk. I'm not saying it's not true. And I'm not saying my thinking is right. But I tend to dismiss these "30 years ago ... " accusations. Especially when they just happen to coincide with a book coming out.

TC Talks

Re: Trump and his rape

Post by TC Talks » Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:47 am

Yet this sort of thing has been happening a lot lately. Raping someone is still a violent horrible crime regardless of when it happened. The prosecutor seems to be taking this seriously.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic