Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trump teases he would leave the country

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Trump teases he would leave the country

Post by TC Talks » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:48 am

He lies about everything, but maybe he'll head to Russia....

We can only hope...
Trump said. “Could you imagine if I lose? My whole life — what am I going to do? I’m going to say, I lost to the worst candidate in the history of politics! I’m not going to feel so good. Maybe I’ll have to leave the country, I don’t know.”

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Bryce

Re: Trump teases he would leave the country

Post by Bryce » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:51 am

TC Talks wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:48 am

We can only hope...
Trump said. “Could you imagine if I lose? My whole life — what am I going to do? I’m going to say, I lost to the worst candidate in the history of politics! I’m not going to feel so good. Maybe I’ll have to leave the country, I don’t know.”
Maybe he and Brucie can share a plane...
Bruce Springsteen: I'll be 'on the next plane' to Australia if Trump wins
I'm still waiting for the door to hit the asses of these people that swore they were going to leave in 2016...
Miley Cyrus:
"My heart is broken into a 100000 pieces...I am moving if [Donald Trump] is my president! I don't say things I don't mean!"
Amy Schumer:
“My act will change because I will need to learn to speak Spanish because I will move to Spain or somewhere. It’s beyond my comprehension if Trump won. It’s just too crazy.”
Cher:
IF HE WERE TO BE ELECTED, IM MOVING TO JUPITER."
Samuel L. Jackson:
“If that motherf---er becomes president, I’m moving my black ass to South Africa.”
Lena Dunham:
"I know a lot of people have been threatening to do this, but I really will. I know a lovely place in Vancouver.”
Barbara Streisand:
"He has no facts. I don't know, I can't believe it. I'm either coming to your country [Australia], if you'll let me in, or Canada."
How self important do you have to be to think people really give a shit if you leave? Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out!

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:12 am

Amen!

The only ones I care about leaving is the companies that create jobs.

Trump has made us more competitive.

Biden will raise the corporate tax rates to among the highest in the world again.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:36 am

TC Talks wrote:

We can only hope...
It could be to any country that doesn't have an extradition treaty with the U.S.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:46 pm

TC Talks wrote:

We can only hope...
How's France, dickhead?

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:11 pm

R Bedell wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:50 pm

We can only hope...
There is the Pot calling the Kettle black.
If only some 36 IQ dolt who posts minutae constantly on this board had a visual to emphasize your point....

The censorship king from out of state.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:53 am

How self important, Bryce? Your bozo boy Trump just answered your question.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic