Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Kamala Harris - World's Biggest Mean Cop

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Kamala Harris - World's Biggest Mean Cop

Post by audiophile » Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:51 pm

She is not on the side of the first amendment, reporters, or even to protect life and liberty.

She used her office as a power play to lock people up including minorities.

Just ask her former boyfriend, She said "if you so much as jaywalk I'll have you thrown in jail."

And now this:

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Matt

Re: Kamala Harris - World's Biggest Mean Cop

Post by Matt » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:15 pm

Part of the reason of why it was so enjoyable to see Pence clean her clock was he REALLY took the blm chant of "pigs in a blanket, fry 'em like bacon" to heart.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:30 pm

I thought you guys supported the police?

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:07 am

Matt wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:15 pm
Part of the reason of why it was so enjoyable to see Pence clean her clock was he REALLY took the blm chant of "pigs in a blanket, fry 'em like bacon" to heart.
He simply repeated silly talking points from right wing world. Yawn.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:07 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:30 pm
No. That's LL.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:02 am

If he had recorded video of chop-shop selling autoparts or garage doing unneeded repairs they wouldn't have been raiding his house with armed men and charging him with crime. They would have asking for a copy of the video to prosecute the illegal auto activity.

Because is Kamala is radical, she uses her office for political purposes. I do not support that.

Just ask Willie Brown:
https://heavy.com/news/2020/08/kamala-h ... lie-brown/

PS (The average hardworking and fair cop - I support them and we need a lot more of them.)

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:48 am

Take a deeper look Kamala:

Despite a federal appellate judge accusing her of presiding over an “epidemic” of prosecutorial misconduct, Harris continued to defend even egregious violations of the law by police and prosecutors — up to and including a prosecutor falsifying the transcript of a defendant’s “confession.”

https://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/ny- ... story.html

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:58 am

As attorney general, she weaponized technicalities to keep wrongfully convicted people behind bars rather than allow them new trials with competent counsel and prosecutors willing to play fair. One of them, Kevin Cooper, is on death row. Another, George Gage, will die in prison without intervention from the governor. In both cases, Harris had the power to change the outcome. She could have demanded DNA testing in Cooper’s case. She refused. She could have conceded Gage’s conviction was based on the prosecutor’s decision to suppress evidence that devastated the credibility of the sole witness against him. She didn’t.

Harris also failed to hold police and prosecutors accountable for misconduct.

https://theappeal.org/kamala-harris-cri ... ntial-run/

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:47 am

There was a time when the Wiki page about her said everything audiophile is saying. When she was selected by Biden, someone went in there and took that all out. If you read it now, it's pages and pages of accolades and fluff. All that has been added.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:12 am

Mike Oxlong wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:47 am
There was a time when the Wiki page about her said everything audiophile is saying. When she was selected by Biden, someone went in there and took that all out. If you read it now, it's pages and pages of accolades and fluff. All that has been added.
Welcome to the website anyone can edit.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:07 am

Edited by KH and JB on Aug 11, 2020.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:14 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:30 pm
I blindly support no one. I've had enough experience with shitty cops...

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:10 am

AA cops?

I've had a number of them I felt were rude while doing their job. It would probably read like a TT union negotiation thread.

I had many that were extremely nice, and I thanked them for their service.

In the end I never have paid a ticket.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:15 am

Excellent posts regarding Kamala, audiophile.

The mainstream media is allowing her to abscond her past actions and statements without any sort of accountability.

She is incredibly phony. That became obvious the moment she started whining about bussing. Poor Kamala; she only turned about to be a wealthy U.S. Senator and the most powerful law enforcement official in the wealthiest & most populous state in the union.

Paul Woods reminds me a bit of the Swedish Chef from the Muppets when he speaks!

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:02 pm

The whole black thing is mostly baloney too:

She looks more like a Hispanic than a black.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic