Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Upton challenger appears to be a... "heterophobe"???

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Upton challenger appears to be a... "heterophobe"???

Post by Matt » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:08 am

https://www.freep.com/story/news/politi ... 665702001/
In a blog entry dated June 20, 2005, when Hoadley was 21 years old and had just completed his junior year in college, Hoadley recapped a weekend in D.C., including going out to straight bars with two friends. “Glad I went…but my straight fix has been satisfied for a while. I’m not going to lie: breeder=weird/bad dancers. Disagree if you want—you’re just deluding yourself,” Hoadley wrote. According to Urban Dictionary, a “breeder” is a derogatory term to describe straight people. The term can refer to either straight men or straight women. The term is contemptuous, but it’s not sexist and Hoadley wasn’t using it to describe straight women exclusively.
This is some major contortionist nonsense. The statement meets the definition of bigotry even if most of us don't find it offensive.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

km1125

Re: Upton challenger appears to be a... "heterophobe"???

Post by km1125 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:56 am

Sounds like "hate speech" to me.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:00 am

I have a friend that lives in Hoadley's district who happens to be gay. He met Hoadley before he graduated from Western at a fundraiser. My friend said he was a nice guy, but he's wishy washy on some of his votes.

It's exhausting for my gay friends to be at a straight bar. They see all these guys they can't have. Picture yourself staring at a lipstick lesbian that you find hot but find out she's gay and not into you(obviously you are married but go back to when you were single).

Not a fan of the word "breeder". It is a borderline slur, but it's still not " f**". If I had a dollar for every time LL said that word, I could probably get us seats at the 40 for U-M vs. MSU, Matt.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:09 am

When I was underage, me and my buddies would go to a gay bar called The Woodward Bar in Detroit. Two reasons:

1. They served us.

2. There would always be a few fine women in there. I mean fine. And for some reason, some of them would want to take us young boys out to the parking lot and honk on our Johnson. I think they thought we were gay, and was trying to show us they can give better head than a queer, not realizing we weren't gay, we were just there for the beer.

Never had any of the males there hit on us, or really pay attention to us. I think they figured the same thing, we were just there to drink underage.

Chrocket87

Post by Chrocket87 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:30 am

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com ... g-use/amp/

It sounds like he’s a pedo, as well....

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:33 am

Yikes!

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:04 pm

Mike Oxlong wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:09 am
When I was underage, me and my buddies would go to a gay bar called The Woodward Bar in Detroit. Two reasons:

1. They served us.

2. There would always be a few fine women in there. I mean fine. And for some reason, some of them would want to take us young boys out to the parking lot and honk on our Johnson. I think they thought we were gay, and was trying to show us they can give better head than a queer, not realizing we weren't gay, we were just there for the beer.

Never had any of the males there hit on us, or really pay attention to us. I think they figured the same thing, we were just there to drink underage.
Yes, that was a gay bar. I have heard my older friends talk about it.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic