Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 6 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Biden Bombshell

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
UP906

Re: Biden Bombshell

Post by UP906 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:34 pm

Right... but we're being hypothetical and saying that all of the allegations are true.

What then?

Thread Killer

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:36 pm

UP906 wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:34 pm
Right... but we're being hypothetical and saying that all of the allegations are true.

What then?
They’ll compare that to the alternative and still reach the same conclusion.

This won’t sway anybody. People are locked into their views of Trump.. he isn’t gonna magically look better.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:22 pm

UP906 wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:34 pm

What then?
Hunter Biden is not running, what then?
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:48 am

Bryce wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:16 pm
You can obfuscate all you want. The fact remains that neither Joe Biden, The Biden Campaign, or Hunter Biden has denied that the laptop was Hunter's nor have they claimed that the e-mails contained on it aren't authentic while other people have.

Wouldn't that be the best way to put this to rest? Well, unless they cant.
I don't understand why they aren't denying it either. I just ran across this:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/secret-se ... 46692.html
Secret Service logs obtained earlier this year by Senate investigators include dates and locations matching those discussed in the emails allegedly belonging to the son of Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:33 pm

audiophile wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:48 am
Bryce wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:16 pm
You can obfuscate all you want. The fact remains that neither Joe Biden, The Biden Campaign, or Hunter Biden has denied that the laptop was Hunter's nor have they claimed that the e-mails contained on it aren't authentic while other people have.

Wouldn't that be the best way to put this to rest? Well, unless they cant.
I don't understand why they aren't denying it either. I just ran across this:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/secret-se ... 46692.html
Secret Service logs obtained earlier this year by Senate investigators include dates and locations matching those discussed in the emails allegedly belonging to the son of Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden.
Because they know the game and don’t want to give it any undue oxygen. They are content to let Trump simply implode by talking about concerns that the average person doesn’t have. Hunter Biden is a stinker of an issue.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic