Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Pelosi's Real 25th Amendment Target Is NOT TRUMP BUT BIDEN!

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Ben Zonia

Pelosi's Real 25th Amendment Target Is NOT TRUMP BUT BIDEN!

Post by Ben Zonia » Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:25 am

Pelosi's intended 25th Amendment target for removal is BIDEN, NOT TRUMP! It's so obvious that she plans to allow Biden to be the Trojan Horse to try to get elected, but if elected, they would immediately disqualify Biden so that Harris can take over and implement her Communist Agenda. Don't fall for it. Joe is not a nice old man as he's been promoted. He's a snake in the grass, but not even nearly enough of a snake for Pelosi and company.

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

Deleted User 14896

Re: Pelosi's Real 25th Amendment Target Is NOT TRUMP BUT BIDEN!

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:18 am

Ben Zonia wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:25 am
Pelosi's intended 25th Amendment target for removal is BIDEN, NOT TRUMP! It's so obvious that she plans to allow Biden to be the Trojan Horse to try to get elected, but if elected, they would immediately disqualify Biden so that Harris can take over and implement her Communist Agenda. Don't fall for it. Joe is not a nice old man as he's been promoted. He's a snake in the grass, but not even nearly enough of a snake for Pelosi and company.
I disagree when you say immediate. I have felt for months that the plan all along is for Biden to stay 2 years, then step down. This allows his VP to be President for up to 10 years.

Myself, I think she shot herself in the foot at the debate.

Promising all that free college for 90 percent of Americans. And saying over and over "No tax raises".
She's going to have to renege on one or the other. Come back to haunt her in 2024.

But I do agree she will be the boss from Day One. Would not surprise me one bit to see her more than him in front of the cameras starting November 4th.

bmw

Post by bmw » Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:38 am

This, per a USA Today article posted yesterday:
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi told reporters the process was not directed at Trump and was intended to clarify the procedure for future presidents.

"This is not about President Trump. He will face the judgment of the voters, but he shows the need for us to create a process for future presidents," she said.
So this appears not to be speculation from the OP, but is straight from the horse's mouth.

Of course, nobody in the media will ask her directly if the "future president" she is concerned about at the moment is Joe Biden.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:03 pm

bmw wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:38 am
This, per a USA Today article posted yesterday:
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi told reporters the process was not directed at Trump and was intended to clarify the procedure for future presidents.

"This is not about President Trump. He will face the judgment of the voters, but he shows the need for us to create a process for future presidents," she said.
So this appears not to be speculation from the OP, but is straight from the horse's mouth.

Of course, nobody in the media will ask her directly if the "future president" she is concerned about at the moment is Joe Biden.
It needs to be clarified even if the 35 year old AOC is next up.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:22 pm

Pelosi is not going to railroad Biden. Ridiculous.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

bmw

Post by bmw » Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:48 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:03 pm
It needs to be clarified even if the 35 year old AOC is next up.
As a pure question of principle, I have no problem with Congress passing legislation pursuant to the 25th Amendment.

However, Nancy Pelosi is not a person who acts on principle, and certainly not a month before a Presidential election.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:16 pm

She likes Mike?
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:46 pm

Pelosi knows that she is on thin ice with Dems. I know I could do without her.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic