Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Feds Thwart Trumpers’ Plot to Kidnap Whitmer

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Rate This

Re: Feds Thwart Trumpers’ Plot to Kidnap Whitmer

Post by Rate This » Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:43 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:54 pm
In 1781, we didn't have a big military force, which is why the Framers included militia in the Constitution. If they had adjusted the Constitution today, they would probably re write it as military forces.

In addition, they had muskets for guns and not AK's. H*** difference.
1789. The articles of confederation came first and didn’t work.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:49 pm

There are certainly some similarities between the conspiring kidnappers and ANTIFA.

Both support overthrow of incumbent governmental authority, have contempt for all law enforcement, and more or less support anarchism. Their views of "utopia" differ, and their objectives differ.

Paul Woods reminds me a bit of the Swedish Chef from the Muppets when he speaks!

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:51 pm

Rate This wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:43 pm
Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:54 pm
In 1781, we didn't have a big military force, which is why the Framers included militia in the Constitution. If they had adjusted the Constitution today, they would probably re write it as military forces.

In addition, they had muskets for guns and not AK's. H*** difference.
1789. The articles of confederation came first and didn’t work.
Correct. Mistyped.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:26 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:52 am
These guys sound a lot like Matt...
In June, one of the suspects in the plot to kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer took to the relative privacy of a Facebook group to make clear his brewing hatred. Adam Fox called Whitmer a “tyrant bitch,” according to an FBI affidavit, and declared
Fuck you. Seriously, fuck you.

Gretchen Whitmer is a tyrant, but these guys said the same thing about Trump: https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/ ... 940296002/

You're a fucking despicable piece of shit unless you denounce this post.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:02 pm

Does anybody know how big this "Wolverine Watchmen" group is? Is it just the folks that were arrested, or are they some subset of a much larger organization? I see info on the Michigan Militia, but not the WW group.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:07 am

They flew in under the radar. I am sure some of the information will be more readily available once they catch the remaining members at large.

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:12 am

km1125 wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:02 pm
Does anybody know how big this "Wolverine Watchmen" group is? Is it just the folks that were arrested, or are they some subset of a much larger organization? I see info on the Michigan Militia, but not the WW group.
I saw a mention somewhere of the Bugaloo Boys... some of these people had some connection to that group.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:23 am

Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:07 am
They flew in under the radar. I am sure some of the information will be more readily available once they catch the remaining members at large.
The question was really to figure out if that's what the group was really about, or was this some small sub-section or faction of folks that had conspired to pull this off. In the other notable case like this, the judge overseeing it basically said it was a few guys bloviating about what they could or might do, but never actually had a plan to do anything. Sounds like this group was much further along, but hard to tell if it has anything to do with the Wolverine Watchman other than that they were members. They were also subsets of many other groups (male, white, mostly Michigan residents, etc) but you wouldn't (or shouldn't denigrate all those groups because these guys are a subset. This question is not pointed to you specifically, just to the thread.

Maybe the Wolverine Watchmen deserve it, but maybe they don't. That's all I'm saying.

UP906

Post by UP906 » Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:34 am

Wolverine Watchmen?

Yeah... nah... just a bunch of losers larping as tough guys.

Amateur hour at it's finest.

Thread Killer

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:33 am

UP906 wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:34 am
Wolverine Watchmen?

Yeah... nah... just a bunch of losers larping as tough guys.

Amateur hour at it's finest.

That's twice in the same week, you and I have been in agreement about something. :D

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:39 am

I guess there was a group in Adrian that they arrested for the same thing. The Federal judge tossed the case - he said it was free speech.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/charges-dism ... litia-case

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

UP906

Post by UP906 » Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:41 am

I guess you can teach stupid, old, commie dogs new tricks.

Thread Killer

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:21 am

This is why every Trump supporter is a terrorist and a threat to democracy. We should send this and other threads to the FBI to investigate you for terrorist activities. And you have the audacity to complain about peaceful black lives matter protesters. You're a bunch of low life scum.
The Michigan governor accused the president and his administration of being "complicit" in the threats she and others are facing by giving encouragement and "safe harbor" to domestic terrorists.

"Each time he has tweeted about me, each time that he has said 'liberate Michigan' and said I should negotiate with the very people who are arrested because they're 'good people,' that incites more domestic terror," she said. "And I am not the only governor going through this. Certainly it's been worse for me than most, but it is not unique to me, it is not even unique to Democrats. This White House has a duty to call it out and they won't do it; in fact, they encourage it."

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:19 am

TC Talks wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:21 am
This is why every Trump supporter is a terrorist and a threat to democracy. We should send this and other threads to the FBI to investigate you for terrorist activities. And you have the audacity to complain about peaceful black lives matter protesters. You're a bunch of low life scum.
The Michigan governor accused the president and his administration of being "complicit" in the threats she and others are facing by giving encouragement and "safe harbor" to domestic terrorists.

"Each time he has tweeted about me, each time that he has said 'liberate Michigan' and said I should negotiate with the very people who are arrested because they're 'good people,' that incites more domestic terror," she said. "And I am not the only governor going through this. Certainly it's been worse for me than most, but it is not unique to me, it is not even unique to Democrats. This White House has a duty to call it out and they won't do it; in fact, they encourage it."
Do I think any of the people here are terrorists? No. Do I think a few here are deliberately lying about these people who planned this kidnapping? Yes. They were not Democratic operatives.

Audacity sucks.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:44 am

TC Talks wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:21 am

Are you drunk?

We should send you to DBR.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic