Acceptable registrations in the queue through January 27 at 5:30p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Idiot Teacher Spins Till Dizzy After Denying Student First Amendment Rights

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
User avatar
Ben Zonia
Posts: 534
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:35 pm
Location: Honor

Idiot Teacher Spins Till Dizzy After Denying Student First Amendment Rights

Post by Ben Zonia » Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:54 am

https://redstatenation.com/public-schoo ... -happened/

Truth is Truth regardless of your disrespecting the source.


"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

Rate This
Posts: 7433
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: Idiot Teacher Spins Till Dizzy After Denying Student First Amendment Rights

Post by Rate This » Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:07 am

Ben Zonia wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:54 am
https://redstatenation.com/public-schoo ... -happened/

Truth is Truth regardless of your disrespecting the source.
To quote the 6th grader:
I admire Donald J. Trump because he is making America great again. And because he is the best president the United States of America could ever, ever have. And he built the wall so terrorists couldn’t come into in the U. S. Trump is the best person in the world. And that’s why I had admire him.
It’s a cult and they start young.



TC Shuts Up
Posts: 1762
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:10 pm

Re: Idiot Teacher Spins Till Dizzy After Denying Student First Amendment Rights

Post by TC Shuts Up » Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:27 am

It’s a cult and they start young.
And your point is?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gtfizIbBDI


Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

TC Shuts Up
Posts: 1762
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:10 pm

Re: Idiot Teacher Spins Till Dizzy After Denying Student First Amendment Rights

Post by TC Shuts Up » Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:35 am

Average IQ for various occupations.

https://www.iqcomparisonsite.com/Occupations.aspx

Average IQ of Elementary School Teachers-104. 10% of Elementary School Teachers have IQs below 87.

Image


Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Rate This
Posts: 7433
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: Idiot Teacher Spins Till Dizzy After Denying Student First Amendment Rights

Post by Rate This » Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:38 am

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:27 am
It’s a cult and they start young.
And your point is?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gtfizIbBDI
What he said is like saying the sky is purple... it’s just not a verifiable fact.



User avatar
Bryce
Posts: 4428
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:04 pm

Re: Idiot Teacher Spins Till Dizzy After Denying Student First Amendment Rights

Post by Bryce » Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:05 pm

Rate This wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:38 am


What he said is like saying the sky is purple... it’s just not a verifiable fact.
And none of your ramblings are ever, ever, based on opinion?


Brace yourselves. Winter is coming.

Rate This
Posts: 7433
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: Idiot Teacher Spins Till Dizzy After Denying Student First Amendment Rights

Post by Rate This » Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:10 pm

Bryce wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:05 pm
Rate This wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:38 am


What he said is like saying the sky is purple... it’s just not a verifiable fact.
And none of your ramblings are ever, ever, based on opinion?
I didn’t say that. But the kid basically said “I like to touch a hot stove” or “I think bathing with a toaster is fun”... sometime people say things that just don’t make sense as was the case here with this kid... no objective human being can say he’s better than Eisenhower, Kennedy, Regan, Clinton or Obama... there just isn’t evidence for that.



User avatar
Motown322
Posts: 187
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:22 pm

Re: Idiot Teacher Spins Till Dizzy After Denying Student First Amendment Rights

Post by Motown322 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:30 pm

I admire Donald J. Trump because he is making America great again. And because he is the best president the United States of America could ever, ever have. And he built the wall so terrorists couldn’t come into in the U. S. Trump is the best person in the world. And that’s why I had admire him.
This sounds like Donald Trump wrote it... so 6th grade writing level checks out I suppose.



Rate This
Posts: 7433
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: Idiot Teacher Spins Till Dizzy After Denying Student First Amendment Rights

Post by Rate This » Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:31 pm

Motown322 wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:30 pm
I admire Donald J. Trump because he is making America great again. And because he is the best president the United States of America could ever, ever have. And he built the wall so terrorists couldn’t come into in the U. S. Trump is the best person in the world. And that’s why I had admire him.
This sounds like Donald Trump wrote it... so 6th grade writing level checks out I suppose.
:rollin

Spot on as usual.



MotorCityRadioFreak
Posts: 2432
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:26 am
Location: Worn, MI

Re: Idiot Teacher Spins Till Dizzy After Denying Student First Amendment Rights

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:35 pm

Rate This wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:07 am
Ben Zonia wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:54 am
https://redstatenation.com/public-schoo ... -happened/

Truth is Truth regardless of your disrespecting the source.
To quote the 6th grader:
I admire Donald J. Trump because he is making America great again. And because he is the best president the United States of America could ever, ever have. And he built the wall so terrorists couldn’t come into in the U. S. Trump is the best person in the world. And that’s why I had admire him.
It’s a cult and they start young.
The Hitler youth did too.


"I think that those who would try to make you feel less than who you are, I think that's the greatest evil."- Fred Rogers
"Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it."-Winston Churchill

TC Shuts Up
Posts: 1762
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:10 pm

Re: Idiot Teacher Spins Till Dizzy After Denying Student First Amendment Rights

Post by TC Shuts Up » Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:19 pm



Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Rate This
Posts: 7433
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: Idiot Teacher Spins Till Dizzy After Denying Student First Amendment Rights

Post by Rate This » Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:55 am

R Bedell wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:43 am
And none of your ramblings are ever, ever, based on opinion?
They ALWAYS are. :lol :lol :lol
Good thanks for enlightening us.



Rate This
Posts: 7433
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: Idiot Teacher Spins Till Dizzy After Denying Student First Amendment Rights

Post by Rate This » Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:27 am

R Bedell wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:06 am
Good thanks for enlightening us.
I get enlightened everyday reading your "stuff". :lol :lol :lol
Good, glad you’re coming around. It’s about time.



TC Shuts Up
Posts: 1762
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:10 pm

Re: Idiot Teacher Spins Till Dizzy After Denying Student First Amendment Rights

Post by TC Shuts Up » Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:42 am

Doesn't it concern you that your kid's elementary school teacher has a 10 percent chance of having an IQ in Forrest Gump range? And even if of average IQ or an average IQ for an elementary school teacher, whose education largely consists of rote learned brainwashing instead of being taught to think?

Image


Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Rate This
Posts: 7433
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: Idiot Teacher Spins Till Dizzy After Denying Student First Amendment Rights

Post by Rate This » Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:01 am

R Bedell wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:54 am
Good, glad you’re coming around. It’s about time.
If you have the delusional thought, that I am coming into the way of your thinking, you would be sadly and grossly mistaken. :lol :lol :lol
Nonsense. You said it yourself.



Post Reply Previous topicNext topic