Acceptable registrations in the queue through January 27 at 5:30p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Typhoid tRumpy headed back to infect more at White House

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
User avatar
Honeyman
Posts: 2062
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:44 pm

Re: Typhoid tRumpy headed back to infect more at White House

Post by Honeyman » Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:26 am

https://twitter.com/GeoffRBennett/statu ... 4421079047

NEWS: A military aide who comes in contact with President Trump tested positive over the weekend, a person familiar with the matter tells NBC News, confirming CNN’s reporting.


LMAO...............so says ............... YOU!

km1125
Posts: 1500
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:09 pm

Re: Typhoid tRumpy headed back to infect more at White House

Post by km1125 » Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:59 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:54 pm
Prediction:
One or more people in Trump's inner circle will fall severely ill. Some here will (rightfully) call out the careless behavior of the Trump White House, and then the Trumptards will accuse the critics of "playing politics" or being "mean spirited."

I'll probably still vote for the guy, primarily because I do not trust Biden on substantive policy matters, but it doesn't mean I cannot recognize the fact Trump is an irresponsible, rude, polarizing piece of shit.
^^^^THIS

The left and liberals still can't understand that even with all his faults he's still the better choice of the two!!



User avatar
Lester The Nightfly
Posts: 1047
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:19 pm

Re: Typhoid tRumpy headed back to infect more at White House

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:12 pm

I'll probably still vote for the guy, primarily because I do not trust Biden on substantive policy matters, but it doesn't mean I cannot recognize the fact Trump is an irresponsible, rude, polarizing piece of shit.
'Great is the Duce; the trains now run on time'



Rate This
Posts: 7433
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: Typhoid tRumpy headed back to infect more at White House

Post by Rate This » Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:48 pm

km1125 wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:59 pm
MWmetalhead wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:54 pm
Prediction:
One or more people in Trump's inner circle will fall severely ill. Some here will (rightfully) call out the careless behavior of the Trump White House, and then the Trumptards will accuse the critics of "playing politics" or being "mean spirited."

I'll probably still vote for the guy, primarily because I do not trust Biden on substantive policy matters, but it doesn't mean I cannot recognize the fact Trump is an irresponsible, rude, polarizing piece of shit.
^^^^THIS

The left and liberals still can't understand that even with all his faults he's still the better choice of the two!!
So given the choice a decent religious man and a raving orange lunatic you’ll take the lunatic?

How’s the cult?



Rate This
Posts: 7433
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: Typhoid tRumpy headed back to infect more at White House

Post by Rate This » Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:22 pm

Now he’s terminated stimulus talks until after the election... is he trying to get Biden’s numbers up to 60?



User avatar
Honeyman
Posts: 2062
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:44 pm

Re: Typhoid tRumpy headed back to infect more at White House

Post by Honeyman » Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:43 pm

Rate This wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:22 pm
Now he’s terminated stimulus talks until after the election... is he trying to get Biden’s numbers up to 60?
Dow is dropping quicker than tRump's poll numbers.


LMAO...............so says ............... YOU!

km1125
Posts: 1500
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:09 pm

Re: Typhoid tRumpy headed back to infect more at White House

Post by km1125 » Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:02 pm

Rate This wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:22 pm
Now he’s terminated stimulus talks until after the election... is he trying to get Biden’s numbers up to 60?
While it would be nice to package everything in one bill, there's really NO REASON they couldn't create a few smaller bills to deal with the issues at hand. They could do one bill JUST for personal stimulus payments and one bill JUST for extending unemployment benefits and other things that BOTH sides can come to agreement on, but Pelosi and team want to get all their pork in their bills. Such a shame.

There really should be a way that the States can restrict compensation and benefits to Congress when Congress can't do its jobs.



User avatar
Honeyman
Posts: 2062
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:44 pm

Re: Typhoid tRumpy headed back to infect more at White House

Post by Honeyman » Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:15 pm

km1125 wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:02 pm
Rate This wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:22 pm
Now he’s terminated stimulus talks until after the election... is he trying to get Biden’s numbers up to 60?
While it would be nice to package everything in one bill, there's really NO REASON they couldn't create a few smaller bills to deal with the issues at hand. They could do one bill JUST for personal stimulus payments and one bill JUST for extending unemployment benefits and other things that BOTH sides can come to agreement on, but Pelosi and team want to get all their pork in their bills. Such a shame.

There really should be a way that the States can restrict compensation and benefits to Congress when Congress can't do its jobs.
I agree with what you say, but there is no way you can single out the Dems on this one. Both parties in Congress really don't give 2 shits about the American people.


LMAO...............so says ............... YOU!

Rate This
Posts: 7433
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: Typhoid tRumpy headed back to infect more at White House

Post by Rate This » Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:30 pm

km1125 wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:02 pm
Rate This wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:22 pm
Now he’s terminated stimulus talks until after the election... is he trying to get Biden’s numbers up to 60?
While it would be nice to package everything in one bill, there's really NO REASON they couldn't create a few smaller bills to deal with the issues at hand. They could do one bill JUST for personal stimulus payments and one bill JUST for extending unemployment benefits and other things that BOTH sides can come to agreement on, but Pelosi and team want to get all their pork in their bills. Such a shame.

There really should be a way that the States can restrict compensation and benefits to Congress when Congress can't do its jobs.
I don’t care if each individual check is it’s own Bill... the point is that there won’t be any relief until after the election. That doesn’t seem like an electorally sound decision...



Post Reply Previous topicNext topic