Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Typhoid tRumpy headed back to infect more at White House

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Rate This

Re: Typhoid tRumpy headed back to infect more at White House

Post by Rate This » Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:23 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:46 pm
..and they still haven't learned anything.

A senior adviser to President Donald Trump's reelection campaign said Sunday there won't be any additional safety protocols for upcoming rallies following the President's hospitalization after contracting Covid-19.

Senior campaign adviser Jason Miller, when pressed by CNN's Ana Cabrera on the safety of the Trump's campaign rallies which have largely flaunted best public health practices, said the campaign would take the temperature of attendees while providing face masks and hand sanitizer -- the same steps that were in place before Trump's diagnosis.
"You know what, that's been a very safe and responsible thing to do," Miller said. "That's what we've done from the beginning of this."
His comments, paired with Trump's Sunday photo-op in which he left the hospital with his security detail so he could ride in an SUV passing supporters, raise more questions about whether the President and his campaign grasp the seriousness of a highly contagious and deadly disease.
At a certain point it’s just a cult.

These people simply refuse to acknowledge the science their own people give them.

They will lose.
They will go.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:28 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:59 pm
If I had known covid was good for you, I wouldn't have wasted the last six months trying to avoid it.
Doctors dont want you knowing that being sick is good for you. Then you wont go see them.

Thats how it works!

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:40 pm

From my perspective there is no downside with Donald Trump wandering around his disciples with active Covid.

Those killed will be an insignificant amount for the election, but they will die warriors.

I haven't heard much about Chris Christie. I wonder if that fat pig is getting the same access to drug trials as Trump had.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

bmw

Post by bmw » Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:16 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:40 pm
From my perspective there is no downside with Donald Trump wandering around his disciples with active Covid.

Those killed will be an insignificant amount for the election, but they will die warriors.

I haven't heard much about Chris Christie. I wonder if that fat pig is getting the same access to drug trials as Trump had.
Much like Honeyman and Neckbeard, you are also a vile human being.

The vitriol coming from the left these past few days is surprising, even from you people.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:29 pm

bmw wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:16 pm
TC Talks wrote:

The vitriol coming from the left these past few days is surprising, even from you people.
Fuck you. The vile human being is in the oval office infecting aides and photogs. The mother fucker thinks he's the goddamn emperor.

The censorship king from out of state.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:36 pm

bmw wrote:
TC Talks wrote:

I am not patient with leaders who harm others. You don't seem to care much about that so forgive me if I don't value your opinion of me.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:16 pm

bmw wrote:
TC Talks wrote:

I saw on another board something that I found interesting.

Someone said "the right wouldn't be behaving the same way if it was Obama who got the disease"

And I believe they are right. I believe that if it were Obama instead of Trump who spent the weekend in the hospital, that Obama wouldn't have been encouraging people to do things that would result in them having a much higher risk of communicating the disease. I also believe Obama wouldn't take news conferences as the opportunity to make COVID reporting about him. Obama probably wouldn't be telling people not to live in fear of a disease that almost killed him. He knows that people on the right are gullible enough to follow his lead and he was irresponsible and talked dangerously out of turn about the disease. Suggesting research on injecting disinfectants. Who even comes up with such ridiculousness?

People wouldn't be behaving the same way because Obama would have been more responsible and less provocative about prevention. You would have to be brainwashed to not think that this was not deserved to some degree. And I have a hard time believing Obama would have behaved similar.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:26 pm

Honestly, it seems like he got his meds and just ran out of there so his own doctors can take care of him. If he needed oxygen, it's not something to brush off.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:33 pm

Trump is a fucking asshole with little regard for his fellow human beings. I don't believe for a split second he'll follow quarantine protocol.

So, bmw, you give the Donald a free pass here?

By the way, you're wrong regarding the "science." Reinfection is indeed a possibility after 90 - 120 days.

Paul Woods reminds me a bit of the Swedish Chef from the Muppets when he speaks!

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:36 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:33 pm
Trump is a fucking asshole with little regard for his fellow human beings. I don't believe for a split second he'll follow quarantine protocol.

By the way, you're wrong regarding the "science." Reinfection is indeed a possibility after 90 - 120 days.
Yes, although the infection is usually less severe.

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

UP906

Post by UP906 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:41 pm

The disappointment from you tools is so thick one could cut it with a knife.

What a bunch of ghouls.

Thread Killer

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:46 pm

UP906 wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:41 pm
The disappointment from you tools is so thick one could cut it with a knife.

What a bunch of ghouls.
How’s the weather in the cult?

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:54 pm

Prediction:
One or more people in Trump's inner circle will fall severely ill. Some here will (rightfully) call out the careless behavior of the Trump White House, and then the Trumptards will accuse the critics of "playing politics" or being "mean spirited."

I'll probably still vote for the guy, primarily because I do not trust Biden on substantive policy matters, but it doesn't mean I cannot recognize the fact Trump is an irresponsible, rude, polarizing piece of shit.

Paul Woods reminds me a bit of the Swedish Chef from the Muppets when he speaks!

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:00 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:54 pm
Prediction:
One or more people in Trump's inner circle will fall severely ill. Some here will (rightfully) call out the careless behavior of the Trump White House, and then the Trumptards will accuse the critics of "playing politics" or being "mean spirited."

I'll probably still vote for the guy, primarily because I do not trust Biden on substantive policy matters, but it doesn't mean I cannot recognize the fact Trump is an irresponsible, rude, polarizing piece of shit.
Wow.... :(

Audacity sucks.

bmw

Post by bmw » Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:02 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:33 pm
Yes, I do. What is it specifically that I shouldn't be giving him a "free pass" for?
I note that "possibility" and "probability" are two different things. I also note that we're not far enough along yet to reach many conclusions about exactly how long beyond 120 days most people retain immunity.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic