Acceptable registrations in the queue through November 21 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Typhoid tRumpy headed back to infect more at White House

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
User avatar
MWmetalhead
Site Admin
Posts: 4535
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:23 am

Re: Typhoid tRumpy headed back to infect more at White House

Post by MWmetalhead » Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:20 pm

Let's start with the fact that when he should be in quarantine due to being infected with a highly contagious, potentially deadly virus - he is posing for photographers without wearing protective garments. (The photographers were equally moronic for being there in the first place, I must state.)

Let's also start with the Amy Coney Barrett ceremony, which is more likely than not the event where so many high profile people got infected. Few were wearing masks and there was zero separation between seats on the lawn.


Rock 95.5 in Chicago is the worst sounding major market rock station in the history of corporate radio.

bmw
Posts: 2522
Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:02 am

Re: Typhoid tRumpy headed back to infect more at White House

Post by bmw » Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:34 pm

Every single person in both instances you describe is a grown adult capable of making his/her own decisions. And considering that we're now 7 months into this pandemic, I have to assume that every adult human living in this country is well aware of the specific risks of specific behaviors.

These people made different risk assessment calculations than you may have made. They are grown adults and that is their right.



User avatar
TC Talks
Posts: 3967
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:41 am

Re: Typhoid tRumpy headed back to infect more at White House

Post by TC Talks » Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:31 pm

You feel that way about people who are knowingly walking around without masks when they've tested positive?

That certainly is the case here. Should we send someone who is positive into your place of business without a mask? You're an adult.

What about little Baron's birthday party? Do you think the kids that went to his party deserve to be infected because of the carelessness of this administration?

They aren't adults.


© 2020 TC Talks Global Inc. All Rights Reserved

Rate This
Posts: 6510
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: Typhoid tRumpy headed back to infect more at White House

Post by Rate This » Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:50 pm

bmw wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:02 pm
MWmetalhead wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:33 pm
So, bmw, you give the Donald a free pass here?
Yes, I do. What is it specifically that I shouldn't be giving him a "free pass" for?
By the way, you're wrong regarding the "science." Reinfection is indeed a possibility after 90 - 120 days.
I note that "possibility" and "probability" are two different things. I also note that we're not far enough along yet to reach many conclusions about exactly how long beyond 120 days most people retain immunity.
How about being a RESPONSIBLE HUMAN BEING?

You folks used to be reasonable with some disagreements. Now it's a circle jerk for the guy. He could literally do anything including rape YOU, and you'd take it proudly. I’m not even sure if it’s hyperbole at this point or not. Murder on 5th avenue is too mild for this kind of worship though. This is something more than that. It’s unshakeable and unbreakable.

Prove me wrong and tell me what would have him losing your support.



screen glare
Posts: 2433
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:05 am

Re: Typhoid tRumpy headed back to infect more at White House

Post by screen glare » Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:42 am

Absolutely nothing. Trump could take off his mask. Strip naked. And howl at the moon. And still his cult members would not recognize that Trump suffers from mental illness.



Neckbeard
Posts: 200
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:00 pm

Re: Typhoid tRumpy headed back to infect more at White House

Post by Neckbeard » Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:25 am

screen glare wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:42 am
Absolutely nothing. Trump could take off his mask. Strip naked. And howl at the moon. And still his cult members would not recognize that Trump suffers from mental illness.
sorta like how when someone has an accent, they don't hear the same accent in other people.



R Bedell
Posts: 2544
Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:26 am
Location: Mid Michigan

Re: Typhoid tRumpy headed back to infect more at White House

Post by R Bedell » Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:33 am

Typhoid tRumpy headed back to infect more at White House
Image



User avatar
Honeyman
Posts: 1632
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:44 pm

Re: Typhoid tRumpy headed back to infect more at White House

Post by Honeyman » Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:05 am

Sound familiar?

A humbling Herman Cain/coronavirus timeline:

6/24: Attends Trump rally, maskless
7/2: Tests positive for Covid-19
7/10: Says he’s improving
7/15: Says his doctors seem happy
7/27: Says he’s really getting better
7/30: Dies



Rate This
Posts: 6510
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: Typhoid tRumpy headed back to infect more at White House

Post by Rate This » Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:26 am

Honeyman wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:05 am
Sound familiar?

A humbling Herman Cain/coronavirus timeline:

6/24: Attends Trump rally, maskless
7/2: Tests positive for Covid-19
7/10: Says he’s improving
7/15: Says his doctors seem happy
7/27: Says he’s really getting better
7/30: Dies
For them to make this push knowing how long it takes this virus to go away smacks of desperation and stupid politics. His poll numbers are sinking like a stone.



User avatar
Honeyman
Posts: 1632
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:44 pm

Re: Typhoid tRumpy headed back to infect more at White House

Post by Honeyman » Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:48 am

Rate This wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:26 am
Honeyman wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:05 am
Sound familiar?

A humbling Herman Cain/coronavirus timeline:

6/24: Attends Trump rally, maskless
7/2: Tests positive for Covid-19
7/10: Says he’s improving
7/15: Says his doctors seem happy
7/27: Says he’s really getting better
7/30: Dies
For them to make this push knowing how long it takes this virus to go away smacks of desperation and stupid politics. His poll numbers are sinking like a stone.
I am sure his doctors have zero say in this. He is doing and will do whatever he wants. However his arrogance and sense of invincibility might wind up killing him here though.



Rate This
Posts: 6510
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: Typhoid tRumpy headed back to infect more at White House

Post by Rate This » Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:51 am

Honeyman wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:48 am
Rate This wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:26 am
Honeyman wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:05 am
Sound familiar?

A humbling Herman Cain/coronavirus timeline:

6/24: Attends Trump rally, maskless
7/2: Tests positive for Covid-19
7/10: Says he’s improving
7/15: Says his doctors seem happy
7/27: Says he’s really getting better
7/30: Dies
For them to make this push knowing how long it takes this virus to go away smacks of desperation and stupid politics. His poll numbers are sinking like a stone.
I am sure his doctors have zero say in this. He is doing and will do whatever he wants. However his arrogance and sense of invincibility might wind up killing him here though.
And it’s guaranteeing a loss.



zzand
Posts: 746
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 9:16 am
Location: right here

Re: Typhoid tRumpy headed back to infect more at White House

Post by zzand » Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:56 am

"Every single person in both instances you describe is a grown adult capable of making his/her own decisions. And considering that we're now 7 months into this pandemic, I have to assume that every adult human living in this country is well aware of the specific risks of specific behaviors.

These people made different risk assessment calculations than you may have made. They are grown adults and that is their right."

Exactly but it appears the libs want to take freedom of choice away.



Rate This
Posts: 6510
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: Typhoid tRumpy headed back to infect more at White House

Post by Rate This » Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:00 am

zzand wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:56 am
"Every single person in both instances you describe is a grown adult capable of making his/her own decisions. And considering that we're now 7 months into this pandemic, I have to assume that every adult human living in this country is well aware of the specific risks of specific behaviors.

These people made different risk assessment calculations than you may have made. They are grown adults and that is their right."

Exactly but it appears the libs want to take freedom of choice away.
The libs would prefer ignorant conservatives not take the freedom of being alive away without their consent.



zzand
Posts: 746
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 9:16 am
Location: right here

Re: Typhoid tRumpy headed back to infect more at White House

Post by zzand » Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:16 am

No one needs another's consent to live their life as they see fit as long as they are not breaking any laws. What makes you think anyone needs your consent to live? You that scared, stay home and be safe. No one is forcing you to do anything you don't want to do yet it appears you think you have the right? to tell others what they can and can't do. I make the decision to go to the market weekly and work daily. I take all available information into account when making that decision and go forward. These people did the same as is their right. They consented to go to this event and knew what the outcome may be. So sit down, take a Xanax and relax, none of them are knocking on your door.



Rate This
Posts: 6510
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: Typhoid tRumpy headed back to infect more at White House

Post by Rate This » Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:20 am

zzand wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:16 am
No one needs another's consent to live their life as they see fit as long as they are not breaking any laws. What makes you think anyone needs your consent to live? You that scared, stay home and be safe. No one is forcing you to do anything you don't want to do yet it appears you think you have the right? to tell others what they can and can't do. I make the decision to go to the market weekly and work daily. I take all available information into account when making that decision and go forward. These people did the same as is their right. They consented to go to this event and knew what the outcome may be. So sit down, take a Xanax and relax, none of them are knocking on your door.
When the Republicans get blown out in a month please sit down and shut up.

We can be out of this if the cult would man up and suck it up for a month.



Post Reply Previous topicNext topic