Acceptable registrations in the queue through January 10 at 7:30a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Miami mayor doesn't want superspreader treasonous shit for brains president anywhere near his city for debate.

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**

User avatar
Bryce
Posts: 4317
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:04 pm

Re: Miami mayor doesn't want superspreader treasonous shit for brains president anywhere near his city for debate.

Post by Bryce » Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:16 pm

Sorry dude, but you're going on ignore. If you ever decide to stop posting ignorant, juvenile, hate filled headlines, drop me a line...


Democrats were all for riots, until they were against them.

User avatar
Honeyman
Posts: 1989
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:44 pm

Re: Miami mayor doesn't want superspreader treasonous shit for brains president anywhere near his city for debate.

Post by Honeyman » Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:20 pm

Bryce wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:16 pm
Sorry dude, but you're going on ignore. If you ever decide to stop posting ignorant, juvenile, hate filled headlines, drop me a line...
:lol. Thing is, even if I'm on ignore, he sees the headline everytime he checks into the site. :lol


LMAO...............so says ............... YOU!

Rate This
Posts: 7237
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: Miami mayor doesn't want superspreader treasonous shit for brains president anywhere near his city for debate.

Post by Rate This » Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:23 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:20 pm
Bryce wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:16 pm
Sorry dude, but you're going on ignore. If you ever decide to stop posting ignorant, juvenile, hate filled headlines, drop me a line...
:lol. Thing is, even if I'm on ignore, he sees the headline everytime he checks into the site. :lol
That’s why the complaints about our resident trolls really should be addressed by MW.. oh well.



User avatar
Honeyman
Posts: 1989
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:44 pm

Re: Miami mayor doesn't want superspreader treasonous shit for brains president anywhere near his city for debate.

Post by Honeyman » Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:26 pm

Rate This wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:23 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:20 pm
Bryce wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:16 pm
Sorry dude, but you're going on ignore. If you ever decide to stop posting ignorant, juvenile, hate filled headlines, drop me a line...
:lol. Thing is, even if I'm on ignore, he sees the headline everytime he checks into the site. :lol
That’s why the complaints about our resident trolls really should be addressed by MW.. oh well.
Exactly why I post shit like this. If you can't beat 'em, get down in the gutter with 'em.


LMAO...............so says ............... YOU!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic