Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

First Presidential Debate

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Honeyman

Re: First Presidential Debate

Post by Honeyman » Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:28 pm

Matt wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:19 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:23 am
Turkeytop wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:17 am
Matt wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:52 am

With all due respect to your personal friend who deleted his account, there really is no better word to characterize our choices: one of the two elderly retards is going to win.
If the deleted user you're referring to is Lucky, he's still around and still active using another of his long time aliases
Graham Wellington.

https://mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/memberli ... le&u=14873
He's referring to Vic since "retard' was word Vic despised, and I do too. Kinda surprised an intelligent guy like Matt could not find another word to describe the mental deficiency of these candidates.
Maybe its an age thing... Is mongoloid equally offensive?

Growing up in the 90s, "retard" was used pretty freely.
To me, I find "mongoloid" offensive. And "Negro" used to be used freely too. Times have changed. Maybe not always for the good.

It's just that you are far more intelligent and socially versed than trollinlife. Why stoop to her level?

The censorship king from out of state.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:35 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:28 pm
Matt wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
Turkeytop wrote:
Matt wrote:

With all due respect to your personal friend who deleted his account, there really is no better word to characterize our choices: one of the two elderly retards is going to win.
If the deleted user you're referring to is Lucky, he's still around and still active using another of his long time aliases
Graham Wellington.

He's referring to Vic since "retard' was word Vic despised, and I do too. Kinda surprised an intelligent guy like Matt could not find another word to describe the mental deficiency of these candidates.

To me, I find "mongoloid" offensive. And "Negro" used to be used freely too. Times have changed. Maybe not always for the good.

It's just that you are far more intelligent and socially versed than trollinlife. Why stoop to her level?
I should have just said cunts...

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

bmw

Post by bmw » Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:38 pm

My favorite is "dumdum." Honorable mention to "numbskull"

https://www.thesaurus.com/browse/retarded

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:43 pm

Matt wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:35 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:28 pm
Matt wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
Turkeytop wrote:
Matt wrote:

Graham Wellington.

I should have just said cunts...
:lol: Idiot cunts if you are referring to our 2 candidates.

Having some great friends with a Down's syndrome kid makes me especially sensitive. You are a big boy...do whatever you feel is right.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:50 pm

bmw wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:38 pm
My favorite is "dumdum." Honorable mention to "numbskull"

https://www.thesaurus.com/browse/retarded
"numbskull" is vastly underrated!

Deleted User 15335

Post by Deleted User 15335 » Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:58 pm

I was raely disapointed with Mr Trump. he went to easy on Joe Bidan. he shuld of went after him more.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:27 pm

Biden won.

The post debate money raised says so.

The post debate polls say so.

Anyone who watched objectively knows so. Whether they admit it to others is their choice.

Anyway. Biden won.

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:05 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:51 am
For months leading up to this, all the righties said, "Just wait until the debates, Biden will say all sorts of ridiculous stuff", and then Trump tries not to let him get a word in edgewise. Brilliant man.
True.
Like I said earlier in this thread, if either one of them would of had enough self control to park his gums when the other couldn't, he would of shined Tuesday night.

bmw

Post by bmw » Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:27 pm

screen glare wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:27 pm
Biden won.

Anyone who watched objectively knows so. Whether they admit it to others is their choice.

Anyway. Biden won.
So explain why the lefties are coming out of the woodwork, encouraging Biden to skip the final 2 debates? That makes absolutely no sense if he won. They should be eager to see 2 more instances where Biden wins.

On a side note, the stock market is up quite a bit the past 2 days. Investors apparently aren't too worried.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:04 pm

bmw wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:27 pm
screen glare wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:27 pm
Biden won.

Anyway. Biden won.
So explain why the lefties are coming out of the woodwork, encouraging Biden to skip the final 2 debates? That makes absolutely no sense if he won. They should be eager to see 2 more instances where Biden wins.

On a side note, the stock market is up quite a bit the past 2 days. Investors apparently aren't too worried.
Because then Biden can say no I’m debating and look tough. Meanwhile Trump appears to be laying the groundwork for backing out if any limits are placed on him.

People are worried about how bad Trump made everything look and don’t see much point in letting him degrade the process and be a buffoon either.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:10 pm

R Bedell wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:07 pm
Because then Biden can say no I’m debating and look tough. Meanwhile Trump appears to be laying the groundwork for backing out if any limits are placed on him.

People are worried about how bad Trump made everything look and don’t see much point in letting him degrade the process and be a buffoon either.
Just where in the Hell are you living?? Fantasy Island or Libistan ???
In reality. You know the one where Biden is up consistently by 7-10...

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:14 pm

R Bedell wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:12 pm
In reality.
ROTF...LMAO..........In YOUR mind Sparky, in your mind. :lol :lol :lol
Data > Memes

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:20 pm

R Bedell wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:15 pm
Data > Memes
Is that the best ya got Sparky....?? With your talent, I am sure you can pull more sh*t out of your a$$. :lol :lol :lol
UP or Lucky or whoever the fuck your really are... enough.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:31 pm

Rate This wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:20 pm

UP or Lucky or whoever the fuck your really are... enough.

Lucky is still around and is still active, under another of his user names, Graham Wellington.

https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/memb ... le&u=14873

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic