Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Mark my words, RBG's replacement

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Ben Zonia

Re: Mark my words, RBG's replacement

Post by Ben Zonia » Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:14 am

I bet all the Lesbians in the world who have given birth to 5 babies would fit into a thimble. They must enjoy sex with men to have had 5 babies, Hence we can dismiss at least two epithets right there. I keep waiting for all her jilted lovers to be trotted forward. She stood me up. She was late for a date...

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:09 am

Ben Zonia wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:14 am
I bet all the Lesbians in the world who have given birth to 5 babies would fit into a thimble. They must enjoy sex with men to have had 5 babies, Hence we can dismiss at least two epithets right there. I keep waiting for all her jilted lovers to be trotted forward. She stood me up. She was late for a date...
What are you phoning in from 1920? You can have 8 at once by invitro these days and there’s no sex with a man required.

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:11 pm

Ben Zonia wrote:
.... I keep waiting for all her jilted lovers to be trotted forward. She stood me up. She was late for a date...
That won't happen just yet. Without a doubt the Liberals are already running around with a basket looking for dirty laundry they can hang out to dry during the confirmation hearings.

"12 years ago she hit my car with a shopping cart".

"She never called on me when she taught Sunday School".

It will be something lame and obviously contrived, just like the Kavanaugh hearing.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:14 pm

Mike Oxlong wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:11 pm
Ben Zonia wrote:
.... I keep waiting for all her jilted lovers to be trotted forward. She stood me up. She was late for a date...
That won't happen just yet. Without a doubt the Liberals are already running around with a basket looking for dirty laundry they can hang out to dry during the confirmation hearings.

"12 years ago she hit my car with a shopping cart".

"She never called on me when she taught Sunday School".

It will be something lame and obviously contrived, just like the Kavanaugh hearing.
They’ve chosen something more substantive... she’ll be the vote to kill the ACA.

zzand

Post by zzand » Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:09 pm

And for the millions who never found it affordable that wouldn't be a bad thing

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:29 pm

zzand wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:09 pm
And for the millions who never found it affordable that wouldn't be a bad thing
And for the millions More who don’t realize they are on it they will regret having voted Republican when they don’t have insurance and can’t afford what’s offered.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic