Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Obama Admin was CONCERNED about Biden-Burisma Dealings!

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
craig11152

Re: Obama Admin was CONCERNED about Biden-Burisma Dealings!

Post by craig11152 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:58 pm

Judicial Watch isn't exactly a reliable source. It makes CNN look good.

I no longer directly engage trolls

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:21 pm

R Bedell wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:15 pm
Judicial Watch isn't exactly a reliable source. It makes CNN look good.
Really ?? Cite your reasonings.
The guy who runs it is not exactly known as a straight shooter.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:27 pm

Judicial Watch

Detailed Report
Reasoning: Extreme Right, Conspiracy, Propaganda, Numerous Failed Fact Checks
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 45/180

History

Founded in 1994 by Larry Klayman, Judicial Watch (JW) is an American conservative activist group that files Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuits to investigate alleged misconduct by government officials. They primarily target Democrats such as the Clinton’s, Obama, and climate scientists as they label climate science, “fraud science.” Judicial Watch has made numerous false and unsubstantiated claims, with a “vast majority” of their lawsuits dismissed. They describe themselves as “a conservative, non-partisan educational foundation, promotes transparency, accountability, and integrity in government, politics and the law.” The current President of JW is Tom Fitton.

Read our profile on United States government and media.

Funded by / Ownership

Judicial Watch is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization with contributions received from individuals, foundations, and corporations. According to Sourcewatch, JW receives funding from prominent right-wing organizations such as the Carthage Foundation and Scafie Foundation.

Analysis / Bias

Judicial Watch reports news on their website with the use of strong emotional language that is usually pro-right or anti-left. Common topics covered are anti-immigration, in which they highlight crimes committed by illegal immigrants such as this: Busy Month for Illegal Immigrants Committing Heinous Crimes or dedicating an entire website to exposing former President Obama’s alleged IRS scandal. They have also promoted debunked conspiracy theories such as this. Further, the founder of JW, Larry Klayman recently promoted the conspiracy that the Clintons were killing people. In general, the majority of content and story selection is anti-left.

A factual search reveals a horrible track record with fact-checking. Below is a small sample of their failed fact checks by IFCN fact checkers

DHS Quietly Moving, Releasing ‘Vanloads’ of ‘Illegal Aliens’ Away from Border – FALSE

Has Nancy Pelosi spent $100,000 on food, booze and “partying” during her air travel? – FALSE

Judicial Watch says ISIS operating a camp in Mexico–near El Paso – FALSE

‘Islamic Refugee’ with Gas Pipeline Plans Arrested in New Mexico Border County – FALSE

Did the IRS ‘Fast Track’ Tax-Exempt Status for ‘After School Satan’ Clubs? – FALSE

“More than 100,000 DACA applicants have been arrested—Murder, Rape, DUI.” – MOSTLY FALSE

Did a legal settlement between Judicial Watch and California election officials prove that one million illegal votes were cast in the 2018 elections in California? – FALSE (4/29/2020)

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/judicial-watch/

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:29 pm

Larry Klayman... just read an article about his endless lawsuit tactics...

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:44 pm

R Bedell wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:36 pm
The guy who runs it is not exactly known as a straight shooter.
So says a guy that pulls statements out of his butt.
You can’t even Correctly identify whether I posted in a topic or not.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:47 pm

R Bedell wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:46 pm
You can’t even Correctly identify whether I posted in a topic or not.
So says Joe 2.1 :lol :lol :lol
Go ahead and quote what you were responding to then.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:53 pm

R Bedell wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:51 pm
Joe 2.1:

You obviously can't read, comprehend, or look back at your posts. Settle back and knock down some nice warm Metamucil, and things will be better tomorrow. :lol :lol :lol
Quote it. Quote what you were referring to then. Go ahead. I’ll wait. Don’t come back till you do though.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:16 pm

Rate This wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:53 pm
R Bedell wrote:
Joe 2.1:

You obviously can't read, comprehend, or look back at your posts. Settle back and knock down some nice warm Metamucil, and things will be better tomorrow. :lol :lol :lol
Quote it. Quote what you were referring to then. Go ahead. I’ll wait. Don’t come back till you do though.
Here's my proof that Bidet is a fucking moron: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 38&t=52044

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:47 pm

Matt wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:16 pm
Rate This wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:53 pm
R Bedell wrote:
Joe 2.1:

Here's my proof that Bidet is a fucking moron: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 38&t=52044
Amen.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic