Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

True Democrat DeBerry buries Fake Democrats

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

True Democrat DeBerry buries Fake Democrats

Post by audiophile » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:57 am

Powerful speech!

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: True Democrat DeBerry buries Fake Democrats

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:17 pm

audiophile wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:57 am

Powerful speech!
Great speech, and I am proud that 93% of all BLM marches are peaceful. Unfortunately, the right has hijacked most of the remaining 7% of those marches The right should be ashamed that they use secret police, Boogaloos, Proud Boys, the KKK, and others to infiltrate this movement of peace and civil disobedience.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:05 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:17 pm
The right should be ashamed that they use secret police, Boogaloos, Proud Boys, the KKK, and others to infiltrate this movement of peace and civil disobedience.
Do you truly believe this is true? I seen your Boogaloo link in another thread. You need to make a more convincing argument than just that link to persuade folks that the "right" is fanning the flames of civil unrest.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:16 pm

Mike Oxlong wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:05 pm
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:17 pm
The right should be ashamed that they use secret police, Boogaloos, Proud Boys, the KKK, and others to infiltrate this movement of peace and civil disobedience.
Do you truly believe this is true? I seen your Boogaloo link in another thread. You need to make a more convincing argument than just that link to persuade folks that the "right" is fanning the flames of civil unrest.
It would explain a great many things...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic