Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

RUTH BADER GINSBURG DEAD

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: RUTH BADER GINSBURG DEAD

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:15 pm

G G wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:07 pm
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:07 pm
G G wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:12 am
Matt wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:54 am
Neckbeard wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:40 pm
Matt wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:42 pm
Amy Coney Barrett, come-on down!

To preempt all the lefty whining, you had a lame duck President and didn't have control of the Senate. Save your whining...
Matt wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:46 pm
RIP, by the way.
imagine political football being this important to your life.
Why did you even come back here? Your reading comprehension continues to be piss poor, like when you suggested I was rude to TT.

I did not celebrate her death like many on the left did when her dear friend Justice Scalia unexpectedly passed. I’ve also suggested that President Trump should wait until the election to nominate the successor. The other issue is that RBG clearly was in no position to continue her duties for quite some time, so she probably should have retired months, if not years ago.
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:29 am
I fully expect the next Supreme Court Justice will be voted on by the end of the first week of October and Mitch out on his ass by the end of the first week of November. McGrath's donation page crashed tonight.
Do you really think all of those out of state donations are going to drastically impact the votes of G G and his fellow Kentuckians?
I do not live or own land in Kentucky, and I have never said as such, so as I live rent-free in your mind, please keep the territory I occupy straight?

But since I can see the libs have you riled up (again) son, let me give you a few words of advice. I think you can use them.

People don't come to internet forums, and certainly not this one, to engage in earnest discussion. They come here for their own personal amusement. You come here for your own personal amusement. How that is defined depends on the individual, but time and time again, I observe you getting outright angered with the libs when they call you out for how you respond to events or the things they say, or even how they say them. You don't need to give a summary of your feelings, they don't care and when you do it, then it just gives the appearance that you can be manipulated.

What I am trying to say here, is that you can't control how people use this website. When you try to appear as though you are "taking the high road", or behave like a petulent child because people use the site in ways you don't like, when there are users who wield multiple accounts, when there are tools that can help you avoid reading posts from users you cannot handle reading posts from, all you are doing is encouraging the people you do not like to post more, because they are posting to encourage that exact reaction.

This isn't the family dinner table. It's a public restroom stall, and whatever you write on the wall won't change anyone's mind, at most it will amuse them. So, like in this post I am quoting, you are interested in defending your position, this amuses the libs. They are not engaging in earnest discussion. The whole thing is just an exercise in posturing.

Let's calm down and not care so much what these people have to say. You aren't required to defend your positions here. Frankly, they don't seem to care beyond getting you wound up.
I treat people how they teach others to treat them. I don't just play around. But it's like the old saying " Garbage in, garbage out.* Conversely, if you show yourself to be a decent human being (and Matt has for the most part), I will return the same kindness. It's just like any public interaction.
hows the lawsuit going, babby
It’s dropped like your mom dropped you.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:03 pm

Well, you got one thing right RT.....

"What Joe Biden thinks isn't worth a bucket of warm piss."

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:21 pm

Bryce wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:03 pm

Now let’s see if you know your trivia... that saying “The Vice Presidency isn’t worth a bucket of warm piss“ comes from which VP?

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:47 pm

I will guess Dan Quayle.

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:11 pm

It seems like something LBJ would have said.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:21 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:21 pm
Bryce wrote:

Now let’s see if you know your trivia... that saying “The Vice Presidency isn’t worth a bucket of warm piss“ comes from which VP?
You only know this because the nerds that you read religiously mention it all the time.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:24 pm

Matt wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:21 pm
Rate This wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:21 pm
Bryce wrote:

You only know this because the nerds that you read religiously mention it all the time.
With that comment it begs the question... do you hate read the thing?

Plus it’s a fairly amusing quote. I was hoping Bryce could guess the VP.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:55 pm

I googled it and found out. And, it was spit, not piss.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:40 am

According to this, it probably was piss.

Audacity sucks.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:40 am

Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:51 am

Bryce wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:55 pm
I googled it and found out. And, it was spit, not piss.
Most historians regard it as having been piss... too bad you didn’t just guess. That would have been much more fun. Oh well. LBJ was apparently a foul mouthed SOB as a rule. He and Kennedy couldn’t stand each other.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:35 am

This is an opportune time to outlaw all abortion.

Many people are out of work. So the back ally/kitchen table abortion cottage industry will rev into high gear again. Plenty of customers - who can’t afford another child. And plenty of new neighborhood providers - desperate to learn the in-demand secret trade.

Then there’s the wealthier class. Those females who can afford travel out of country to obtain their abortions from doctors.
Or who have access to money from the guilty/sneaky/criminal male who needs the evidence of his affair/incest/pedophilia to evaporate.

Yep. Determined females will always accomplish an abortion they have chosen. Assisted or DIY. As will males: pay for her to get the abortion. Punch or kick her in the belly. Or just have her killed - assisted or DIY.

And if you hate to consider the number of abortions in the US - expand your death count to double the number. Because illegal abortions usually result in the added death of each carrying female. From infection/blood loss as they are butchered - either assisted or DIY.

Remember the movie Dirty Dancing? Remember the scene when the doctor-dad is called to a dying teen’s bedside who is suffering infection/blood loss from an illegal abortion?

We’ll go back to those scenes all over the nation every hour again.

One death? Or two? For every US abortion - Kavanaugh and his co-conservative justices will decide for you. Two. The pregnant female and the fetus/baby.

“Make America Great Again”.
Yeah. Right.
Last edited by screen glare on Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

UP906

Post by UP906 » Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:46 am

How the left is reacting.

https://youtu.be/6k9GdwnbcYo

Thread Killer

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:36 am

Oh - and then there’s the ONLY way to stop all abortion in the US:
Pregnancy Prisons. 👮🏼‍♂️👮🏽🏢🚓 When a female becomes pregnant she is housed in a lock down facility for nine months until delivery - on security cameras the entire time so that there’s no chance she will accomplish the abortion she’s chosen - assisted or DIY.

Because desperate/determined females who choose to abort will always accomplish it. Whether abortion in the US is legal or illegal.

And when pregnancy prisons become law in order to stop abortions from happening here I’m sure all anti-abortion activists, churches, synagogues, mosques, politicians will sign up
to provide enough adoptive families to welcome all those unwanted babies and raise them. So they won’t end up in the foster care system, poverty households, or on the streets homeless. And so they’ll end up with access to excellent health
care, fine neighborhoods, great schools. And access to their medical records provided by their biological parents.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:20 am

R Bedell wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:56 am
Good one and oh so typical :lol :lol :lol
Commie Daycare is OVER! :rollin

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic