Acceptable registrations in the queue through October 17 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

McMaster the latest to say what a piece of shit tRump is

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**

R Bedell
Posts: 2114
Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:26 am
Location: Mid Michigan

Re: McMaster the latest to say what a piece of shit tRump is

Post by R Bedell » Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:41 am

Oh boy, a story about a left over Obama Choir Boy. :lol :lol :lol



Matt
Posts: 2718
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:18 pm
Location: Ann Arbor

Re: McMaster the latest to say what a piece of shit tRump is

Post by Matt » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:06 am

R Bedell wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:41 am
Oh boy, a story about a left over Obama Choir Boy. :lol :lol :lol
"People who use their first initials as their first name are cunts" - R. Bedell



Matt
Posts: 2718
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:18 pm
Location: Ann Arbor

Re: McMaster the latest to say what a piece of shit tRump is

Post by Matt » Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:05 am

Leo wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:56 am
Matt wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:06 am
R Bedell wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:41 am
Oh boy, a story about a left over Obama Choir Boy. :lol :lol :lol
"People who use their first initials as their first name are cunts" - R. Bedell
Hey Matt, DELETED YOUR ACCOUNT.
Deleted? Did you mean delete? When are you deleting this iteration of Miss Cleo?



Matt
Posts: 2718
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:18 pm
Location: Ann Arbor

Re: McMaster the latest to say what a piece of shit tRump is

Post by Matt » Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:18 am

Leo wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:11 am
Matt wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:05 am
Leo wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:56 am
Matt wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:06 am
R Bedell wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:41 am
Oh boy, a story about a left over Obama Choir Boy. :lol :lol :lol
"People who use their first initials as their first name are cunts" - R. Bedell
Hey Matt, DELETED YOUR ACCOUNT.
Deleted? Did you mean delete? When are you deleting this iteration of Miss Cleo?
It’s DELETE. So go ahead Matty sweetheart, DELETE your account. You useless cunt.
Thanks for projecting your internal monologue on me.



R Bedell
Posts: 2114
Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:26 am
Location: Mid Michigan

Re: McMaster the latest to say what a piece of shit tRump is

Post by R Bedell » Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:55 am

Matt:
People who use their first initials as their first name are cunts
Image

My fist initial ?? Is that the best you have ?? How frickin petty. What are you 8 ???



screen glare
Posts: 2371
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:05 am

Re: McMaster the latest to say what a piece of shit tRump is

Post by screen glare » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:26 am

General McM is late to the party. But better late than never.



Rate This
Posts: 5677
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: McMaster the latest to say what a piece of shit tRump is

Post by Rate This » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:49 am

Leo wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:48 am
R Bedell wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:55 am
Matt:
People who use their first initials as their first name are cunts
Image

My fist initial ?? Is that the best you have ?? How frickin petty. What are you 8 ???
That’s Matty’s IQ.
And yours is what? .8?



Rate This
Posts: 5677
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: McMaster the latest to say what a piece of shit tRump is

Post by Rate This » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:53 am

Leo wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:52 am
Rate This wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:49 am
Leo wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:48 am
R Bedell wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:55 am
Matt:
People who use their first initials as their first name are cunts
Image

My fist initial ?? Is that the best you have ?? How frickin petty. What are you 8 ???
That’s Matty’s IQ.
And yours is what? .8?
RT’s IQ is -8.
So 112? Got it.



Mike Oxlong
Posts: 669
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:56 am
Location: Nankin Township

Re: McMaster the latest to say what a piece of shit tRump is

Post by Mike Oxlong » Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:05 pm

R Bedell wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:41 am
Oh boy, a story about a left over Obama Choir Boy. :lol :lol :lol
I discounted what he is saying when I read the article and seen he's coming out with a book.

Think maybe, just maybe, dissing The Donald may be an effort to boost sales of his Creative Writing? Nahhh.



screen glare
Posts: 2371
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:05 am

Re: McMaster the latest to say what a piece of shit tRump is

Post by screen glare » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:05 am

Military brass are very well educated. All officers college educated or equivalent. Unlike many of the brave men and women serving under them. So the brass who rat on Don the Dangerous are doing so because they’ve seen first hand how utterly unfit Trump is for the Presidency and the CIC role that comes with it. They are doing their best to try to defend democracy from the five time draft dodger who is destroying The United States of America, our American values, our reputation around the world as trustworthy.



User avatar
UP906
Posts: 1228
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:34 am

Re: McMaster the latest to say what a piece of shit tRump is

Post by UP906 » Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:44 am

Did anyone even read what McMaster said?

Yeah, the good general hasn't found a forever war he doesn't love. The fact that the leftists are slobbering all over a hawk's knob shows what hypocrites they truly are.

McMaster made a meteoric rise after a lucky encounter at 73 Easting. The fact is that he is entrenched in the MIC and requires brown people to kill to keep the money train rolling... and leftists live him.

This shit is crazy.


Thread Killer

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic