Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Mental patient to play dementia patient on SNL

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Mental patient to play dementia patient on SNL

Post by Matt » Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:06 pm

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/16/media/ji ... index.html

SNL missed an opportunity to have an age appropriate impersonator for Biden: Clint Eastwood.

They could have replayed Eastwood's 2012 RNC skit as Biden trying to get Obama's attention.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: Mental patient to play dementia patient on SNL

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:24 pm

Matt wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:06 pm

SNL missed an opportunity to have an age appropriate impersonator for Biden: Clint Eastwood.

They could have replayed Eastwood's 2012 RNC skit as Biden trying to get Obama's attention.
Don't you miss conventions that actually tried to relate Republican ideals? That 2012 bit was very memorable.

And btw, I think anyone would lose it if their girlfriend died like she did. Several conservatives I know believe she was murdered by the Illuminati. They feel that the Truman Show angered the powers that be.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:43 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:24 pm
Matt wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:06 pm

Don't you miss conventions that actually tried to relate Republican ideals? That 2012 bit was very memorable.

And btw, I think anyone would lose it if their girlfriend died like she did. Several conservatives I know believe she was murdered by the Illuminati. They feel that the Truman Show angered the powers that be.
Jim Carrey was an anti-vaxxer long before his next girlfriend (after Jenny McCarthy) committed suicide. That qualifies as mentally deficient to me.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:48 pm

Well, outside of the COVID-19 vaccine(provided that it is well vetted, not crap from Russia), I am not really one for vaccines myself.

We have more than doubled the vaccines for small children since 1983, which I believe was when you were born. Measles, mumps, and rubella, good. Tetanus, okay. But this new stuff that they have come out with in the last 20 years, not so much.

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:10 am

Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:48 pm
Well, outside of the COVID-19 vaccine(provided that it is well vetted, not crap from Russia), I am not really one for vaccines myself.

We have more than doubled the vaccines for small children since 1983, which I believe was when you were born. Measles, mumps, and rubella, good. Tetanus, okay. But this new stuff that they have come out with in the last 20 years, not so much.
Close: 1982. Do you get flu shots?

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:59 am

Jason Sudekis did a GREAT Biden...why isn't he doing it?

The censorship king from out of state.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:23 pm

Matt wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:10 am
Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:48 pm

Close: 1982. Do you get flu shots?
No, I personally do not. I have considered it more this year.

Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic