Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Treasonous pile of shit tRump continues to attempt to kill Americans to get reelected.

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**

Matt

Re: Treasonous pile of shit tRump continues to attempt to kill Americans to get reelected.

Post by Matt » Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:52 pm

I'm not seeing a logical connection here, especially regarding the timeline of a vaccine being widely available. If there is a vaccine approved in October/November and it takes 8-9 months to ramp up production and supply chains, that would be a massive failure.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: Treasonous pile of shit tRump continues to attempt to kill Americans to get reelected.

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:54 pm

Matt wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:52 pm
I'm not seeing a logical connection here, especially regarding the timeline of a vaccine being widely available. If there is a vaccine approved in October/November and it takes 8-9 months to ramp up production and supply chains, that would be a massive failure.
That would be a ridiculously long time for a supply chain to function. I would say get with the people who improved WalMart's supply chain because they rarely ever run out of stuff and pump out tons of crap within a few days. LOL.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:12 pm

Matt wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:52 pm
Producing a vaccine is a tad more complicated than making an ink pen I think. They are saying most vulnerable first and by the middle of 2021 it’ll be readily available.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:29 pm

I heard by Thanksgiving for front line workers and February for the general public.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:40 pm

Remember the Thalidomide disaster in England which was a hair’s width away from being unleashed here in the USA before it was prevented due to a confirmed connection discovered between that popular morning sickness remedy and babies born with paddles where arms and legs should have properly developed.

You can’t introduce a vaccine or any kind of medication into the bodies of millions of Americans safely - without the right amount of careful testing - in appropriate large numbers.

It makes no difference whether election day looms or not.

And make no mistake - Trump is doing everything he can To win. If you must die in order for him to win reelection - oh well.

One of the most outrageous unsubstantial pieces of pre-election day “promise fulfilled” BS Trump is concocting - besides a safe rushed vaccine - is a first term missing in action health care plan.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic