Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Biden uses prompter to answer simple question

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Re: Biden uses prompter to answer simple question

Post by audiophile » Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:28 pm

He seems to be gasping for air like he just ran a marathon too.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:36 pm

An Alzheimer's-ridden Biden is worth a shot after the last four years tbh lol

bmw

Post by bmw » Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:56 pm

Are we taking bets on whether Biden backs out of the debates?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:21 am

bmw wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:56 pm
Are we taking bets on whether Biden backs out of the debates?
Sure... just pay up now. Biden will NOT be backing out. Keep hoping though and keep lowering that bar. People won’t be so afraid of him now if he simply shows up and doesn’t pass out halfway through. Seriously you have to make him look like a tough guy to beat and have him fall flat on his face. Does Trump intend to lose or something? He’s sure trying awfully hard...

If I were Biden I would simply cut his insults off at the knees... “If you are here to have a respectful exchange of views I’m happy to engage with you but mark my words if you try to attack me like a 5 year old I will ignore you”... if he attacked id Follow through simply ignore his ass. His idiotic insults don’t work without a response.

The Biden campaign could start to highlight Trump’s newfound habit of slurring several times a rally. Something is up with Trump... he sure didn’t slur before, but occasionally he sounds drunk which is one of the signs somebody has previously had a stroke.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:16 am

BMW, my guess he is "exposed to rona" and can't make it...

Pelosi already set the stage.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:19 am

audiophile wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:16 am

I can't imagine Biden "saying" he has caught the bug for any reason. A move like that, indicating yet another weakness, would be a suicide mission for his campaign, in my opinion.

Now I could say him saying "Because of the risk of the ongoing virus, I don't want to debate face to face". It's doable, and in my opinion, would not lose any voters. If it was to be a virtual debate, let's hope he don't make it blatantly obvious that Kamela is on the sideline holding cue cards.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:05 pm

Yeah - or Pence under Trump’s podium caressing his mushroom.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:51 pm

Mike Oxlong wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:19 am
audiophile wrote:

I can't imagine Biden "saying" he has caught the bug for any reason. A move like that, indicating yet another weakness, would be a suicide mission for his campaign, in my opinion.

Now I could say him saying "Because of the risk of the ongoing virus, I don't want to debate face to face". It's doable, and in my opinion, would not lose any voters. If it was to be a virtual debate, let's hope he don't make it blatantly obvious that Kamela is on the sideline holding cue cards.
They'd need to hide the puppet strings too. Can you do that with a green screen?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:21 pm

Mike Oxlong wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:19 am
audiophile wrote:

You understand Biden has always made silly gaffes, stammered and stuttered just like he does now right?

I was watching something from 1973 where he was being interviewed and other than his voice aging there isn’t a hell of a lot of discernible difference. He was never a Regan or Obama level orator. That’s probably why the sleepy Joe bit hasn’t landed and they are having a much harder time tearing him down.

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:33 am

Rate This wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:21 pm
You understand Biden has always made silly gaffes, stammered and stuttered just like he does now right?
We agree.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic