Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Shit for brains president tRump to kill more Americans in Nevada to stoke his massive ego.

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**

MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: Shit for brains president tRump to kill more Americans in Nevada to stoke his massive ego.

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:04 pm

Saw it and completely not surprised.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Honeyman

Re: Shit for brains president tRump to kill more Americans in Nevada to stoke his massive ego.

Post by Honeyman » Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:15 pm

Kinda surprised he's killing his people in a swing state.

The censorship king from out of state.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:17 pm

It's all about his ego. And if they can go spread COVID to their liberal friends, he's all about that.

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:31 pm

I thought you people were all pro choice. All the people who attended chose to do so. Don't they have a right to choose where their body goes? It is after all their body.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:43 pm

Of course it's their right to attend. I don't think anyone here is suggesting otherwise. But shouldn't they also have the right to be informed about the risk involved?

Maybe they should hear Trump's own voice on the Woodward tapes before they enter.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:00 pm

Bryce wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:31 pm
I thought you people were all pro choice. All the people who attended chose to do so. Don't they have a right to choose where their body goes? It is after all their body.
Big difference, your choice to end your pregnancy doesn't affect me. Your choice to visit Dump affects me when your fat ass coughs at Kroger on Tuesday if you are infected.

Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:30 am

Bryce wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:31 pm
It’s the irresponsible behavior by a cult that is most bothersome. The Trump cult would drag their newborn Babies through lava if that’s what it took to see the man.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:54 am

R Bedell wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:26 am
It’s the irresponsible behavior by a cult that is most bothersome
So says the Cult that support the Basement Biden.

Biden’s group is not a cult. By no definition is it a cult.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:36 am

These superspreader events kill attendees, and their contacts when back at home. That means a lot of attendees are hell-bent on early deaths for themselves, and their contacts.

Mostly Trump voters?

Oh well.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:17 pm

screen glare wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:36 am
These superspreader events kill attendees, and their contacts when back at home. That means a lot of attendees are hell-bent on early deaths for themselves, and their contacts.

Mostly Trump voters?

Oh well.
And that’s the thing... there’s never anything looking at what the consequences are gonna be with Trump... it’s all just whats up NOW.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:29 am

Narcissistic Personality DISORDER drives the dire neediness for pre-pandemic-style rallies. Unstoppable craving for live applause. Center stage with sycophantic captives Yelling and screaming and holding signs ordered for the tv audience. Just like the masked supporters behind him, but no where else in the joint. Packed in tight sardine-like.

Countdown to inevitable covid cases and deaths. A super spreader campaign circus. Super charged into existence by Trump’s obviously worsening mental illness.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:47 am

Pretty soon we're all going to suffer consequences if we don't worship Trump. Like NIN once said, "I'd rather die than give you control." The only man I worship is Jesus.

Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic