Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

How ‘bout Those West Coast Climate Fires Burning?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
screen glare

How ‘bout Those West Coast Climate Fires Burning?

Post by screen glare » Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:41 pm

All three states on the west coast up in Climate Fire flames.
Still believe Dumb Ass Donald that Climate Change is a hoax?

Ever notice anything that threatens to expose Trump’s lies, or does expose Trump’s lies - he right away smears as HOAX? News, polls, reporters questions, government whistle blower accounts of wrong doing, Congressional testimony, immigrants treatment, presidential opponents, generals reasons for resigning, medical expert opinion, governors complaints, government agencies reports, on and on , et al.

And his voters never question his fall back conclusions that anything he tries to discredit is a hoax.

UP906

Re: How ‘bout Those West Coast Climate Fires Burning?

Post by UP906 » Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:45 pm

Try poor forest management from Dem beaurocrats, add a dose of arson, and a sprinkle of accidental ignition... and voila... you have wildfires.

Thread Killer

UP906

Post by UP906 » Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:49 pm

It's funny how Canada is having a relatively quiet fire season.

Fires caused by climate change must be an American issue only.

Idiot.

Thread Killer

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:53 pm

So, fires in California, Oregon, Washington, Utah, and Colorado are all due to bad forest management? There have been large fires in all 5.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:20 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:53 pm
So, fires in California, Oregon, Washington, Utah, and Colorado are all due to bad forest management? There have been large fires in all 5.
And I wouldn’t call utah a Democratic anything.

UP906

Post by UP906 » Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:21 pm

The majority of them are, the rest happen naturally.

Again... why is Canada having a mild season, but just south of the border fires are raging?

Sip on that for a minute.

Thread Killer

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:22 pm

Not to mention winds gusting to 100 mph Monday night up until Tuesday night clocked outside of Salt Lake City which is the highest ever recorded.

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:24 pm

Colorado had a 70 degree swing in a matter of 14 hours. That's some climate change for ya.

Audacity sucks.

UP906

Post by UP906 » Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:52 pm

Yep, climate change happens all the time. We call it "seasons".

Thread Killer

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:24 pm

UP906 wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:52 pm
Yep, climate change happens all the time. We call it "seasons".
That’s weather. Climate change refers to the long term trend.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:24 pm

I don't have much to add or time to argue with some of you clueless fuckheads who discount climate change because I'm currently taking care of my mother who on Wednesday was evacuated to a Red Cross center because one of the many fires in the region was barreling down to where she lives. I manged to get a quick trip in to pick up clothes for her. At the time there was warm ash all about her place and the air quality index was up around 1200. (Since that time in Portland, where she's now staying with me, the AQI has been hovering around 400, and is up around 700 at her home. For reference, cities in Michigan were averaging an AQI in the 30's at least up until the smoke has made it's way there. Now you're registering in the 80's). At this time she might be able to get back home next mid-week.

Sorry to interrupt the infantile pissing, whining and political headhunting. There's about a half-million people in Oregon alone run from their homes that are just trying to get through the day right now.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:44 pm

UP906 wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:45 pm
Try poor forest management from Dem beaurocrats, add a dose of arson, and a sprinkle of accidental ignition... and voila... you have wildfires.
+6

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

TC Shuts Up

How ‘bout Those Arson Fires Burning Out West?

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:45 pm

Bryce wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:44 pm
UP906 wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:45 pm
+6
At least several ANTIFA types have been arrested for arson. They want to add to the COVID and RIOT chaos.
Last edited by TC Shuts Up on Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:46 pm

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:24 pm
I don't have much to add or time to argue with some of you clueless fuckheads who discount climate change because I'm currently taking care of my mother who on Wednesday was evacuated to a Red Cross center because one of the many fires in the region was barreling down to where she lives. I manged to get a quick trip in to pick up clothes for her. At the time there was warm ash all about her place and the air quality index was up around 1200. (Since that time in Portland, where she's now staying with me, the AQI has been hovering around 400, and is up around 700 at her home. For reference, cities in Michigan were averaging an AQI in the 30's at least up until the smoke has made it's way there. Now you're registering in the 80's). At this time she might be able to get back home next mid-week.

Sorry to interrupt the infantile pissing, whining and political headhunting. There's about a half-million people in Oregon alone run from their homes that are just trying to get through the day right now.
Your bitch on this lies with the people that stand in the way of proper forest management. Not Trump.

Godspeed to the good lady! She's in my prayers.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

TC Shuts Up

How ‘bout Those West Coast Arson Fires Burning?

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sun Sep 13, 2020 3:18 am

More ANTIFA types arrested. Anything to create more chaos and blame Trump.

Fake Russia Collusion
Fake Ukrainian Impeachment
Chinese COVID Virus
Race Riots
Arson Forest Fires

The Democrats have done all this to try ti hurt Trump. You people who hate Trump ought to be rounded up and sent to Gitmo.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic