Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

DeBlasio Destroyed New York-Now Wants The "Rich" To Bail Them Out

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
CK-722

DeBlasio Destroyed New York-Now Wants The "Rich" To Bail Them Out

Post by CK-722 » Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:29 am

Communist DeBlasio policies have destroyed New York. Now he wants to tax Rich New Yorkers to rebuild. Those who return are too stupid.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... rkers.html

Is THAT where they got the idea for the 486-SX?

Same (x, y, z), different (t)

Your bullet missed my trial balloon.

RTN Price. Not guaranteed. As of 12:30, 157.71 Down 0.22.

Artificial Intelligence is a Child that needs a Parent to guide it through.

audiophile

Re: DeBlasio Destroyed New York-Now Wants The "Rich" To Bail Them Out

Post by audiophile » Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:24 am

I think they all have moved to Boca Raton!
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Ben Zonia

Re: DeBlasio Destroyed New York-Now Wants The "Rich" To Bail Them Out

Post by Ben Zonia » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:57 am

audiophile wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:24 am
I think they all have moved to Boca Raton!
Not all. There are a whole bunch of New York License Plates in Northern Michigan. And construction companies coming out of the woodwork. New construction and big renovation. Rentals are jammed.
"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic