Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Cocksucking pile of shit tRump brags he saved Saudi fuck

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Honeyman

Cocksucking pile of shit tRump brags he saved Saudi fuck

Post by Honeyman » Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:39 pm

The censorship king from out of state.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: Cocksucking pile of shit tRump brags he saved Saudi fuck

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:44 am

"What we don't know keeps the contract alive."

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

UP906

Post by UP906 » Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:03 am

Four.
More.
Years.

Get used to the idea.

Thread Killer

zzand

Post by zzand » Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:36 am

Weren't you the one complaining about the direction this forum is heading? Troll, heal thy self and stop with the dumb ass headlines. You show your ass when you do that. You want decent conversation then start one. Dumbass

Mr.Transistor

Post by Mr.Transistor » Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:25 am

I see people posting on here how this forum has turned into a big pile of shit and complain it's " this trolls fault". I've seen other people who posted their opinions get run out of here because they've been called derogatory names/ told to "die" and those posters not return. I don't know how one can expect good conversations/ debate with these kind of subject lines. When one posts these kind of subject lines expect trash in return.

kager

Post by kager » Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:33 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:17 am
By their own admission, the only “cocksuckers” here are the first two posters and me.
So they meant it as a compliment...

"The problem with communication is the illusion that it has occurred."

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:37 am

zzand wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:36 am
Weren't you the one complaining about the direction this forum is heading? Troll, heal thy self and stop with the dumb ass headlines. You show your ass when you do that. You want decent conversation then start one. Dumbass
I was. It went to no avail. I figured, if I can't beat 'em, join 'em.

The censorship king from out of state.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:10 pm

Cult o Trump zombies will never see what Trump is. And they will never realize that Trump views them as easy marks. He has zero respect for them. Uses them like toilet paper.

If you want to understand why they remain captured by his con - take a look at Fox News from 7pm to 10 pm. Watch and listen for those three hours straight. Including all commercial breaks. Don’t do anything else. Just watch and listen. You will see how those who consume a steady diet of Murdock’s view of the world - - like Trump and his cult members - often punctuated by other conservative and alt right media platform content - are helpless to tolerate anything but what Kelly Ann CON-way newly termed “alternative facts” - otherwise known throughout world history as propaganda.

And it works! So it keeps coming back as the effective conversion technique - dictator after dictator.

The way an authoritarian mad man takes over a country is - get rid of the free press, any and all of his critics, pack the high courts and all venues of justice, control elections, persuade the
military to never question the lawfulness of your orders.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:34 pm

Today is 9/11. Most of the hijackers were from Saudi Arabia. Do you believe Trump or his buddy the crown prince give a damn about the 9/11 attacks or all the Americans who suffered, died, or continue to die from that cowardly terrorism? Or their families?

Not one bit. All such silver-spooned maniacs like them care about is money - and the power it buys them. The power to destroy anything and anyone they desire. Totally mentally off.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic