Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

“Play it down” idiot tRump Knew Dangers of Covid, Still Downplayed it

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Turkeytop

Re: “Play it down” idiot tRump Knew Dangers of Covid, Still Downplayed it

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:05 pm

R Bedell wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:38 pm
RT:
190,000 people in 6 months and close to 400,000 by years end isn’t a dud... And everytime they’ve estimated it’s been LOW... so they say 400,000 by the end of the year...
Run RT, run. The Sky is falling. Hurry to your basement and watch for Biden Re-runs. :lol :lol :lol

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:11 pm

"We were talking about the reality of what was going on," Fauci said. "And then we would get up in front of the press conferences, which were very, very common after our discussions with the president, he really didn't say anything different than we discussed when we were with him.

"So I may not be tuned in to the right thing that they're talking about, but I didn't really see any discrepancies between what he told us and what we told him and what he came out publicly and said."

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:40 pm

Trump Lied. Americans Died.

Your “idiot tRump” is actually Murderer Trump.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:37 am

Trump Lied. Americans Died.

Trump Still Lyin’. Americans Still Dyin’.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic