Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

“Play it down” idiot tRump Knew Dangers of Covid, Still Downplayed it

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Honeyman

“Play it down” idiot tRump Knew Dangers of Covid, Still Downplayed it

Post by Honeyman » Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:49 pm

I don’t know that we actually needed confirmation of this. The fucking disaster tRump though who can’t resist the spotlight, openly admits he knew how bad it would be in interviews with Bob Woodward. He still didn’t think it was necessary to warn the public of this though... This guy is sick.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/09/politics ... index.html

The censorship king from out of state.

Honeyman

Re: “Play it down” idiot tRump Knew Dangers of Covid, Still Downplayed it

Post by Honeyman » Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:01 pm

R Bedell wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:55 pm
Ah, CNN, the bottom feeder of the Swamp Media.

:lol You're dumber than a dog turd.

Did you listen to the tapes? Are you saying they are not real?

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:22 pm

:rollin The fucking idiot just said that he misled the public about coronavirus because he didn't want PPE prices to go up. Those words actually came out of his fat fucking mouth.

And you stupid Trumpers are somehow gonna defend him thru this.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:55 pm

I would humbly submit that that is EXACTLY what leaders do.

If you're going into battle, you don't want your platoon leader running around with his hair on fire or causing panic.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:04 pm

Bryce wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:55 pm

If you're going into battle, you don't want your platoon leader running around with his hair on fire or causing panic.
So you think it was wise to blatantly lie to the American people, downplay the dangers of the disease so people would not take it seriously and take appropriate measures? That is what you call LEADERSHIP?!?

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:07 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:04 pm
Bryce wrote:

So you think it was wise to blatantly lie to the American people, downplay the dangers of the disease so people would not take it seriously and take appropriate measures? That is what you call LEADERSHIP?!?
No, what I call leadership is presenting a strong front while quietly taking steps behind the scenes, like he did. Remember the travel from China ban that everyone thought was off the charts horrid? That was done VERY early on and saved countless lives.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:13 pm

Bryce wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:07 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:04 pm
Bryce wrote:

No, what I call leadership is presenting a strong front while quietly taking steps behind the scenes, like he did. Remember the travel from China ban that everyone thought was off the charts horrid? That was done VERY early on and saved countless lives.
You're actually serious? I expect that kind of reasoning from the many trolls here, but was sure you were more intelligent.

He blatantly lied to the American people about the severity of what will be the greatest health threat of our lifetime. “We have it very much under control in this country.” “It’s going to be just fine.” “It’s one person coming in from China.” “We’re doing a great job with it.” “It’s going to have a very good ending for us.” “We’re in great shape.” “We have 12 cases — 11 cases, and many of them are in good shape now.” “Just stay calm. It will go away.” “And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.” “It’s going to disappear. One day it’s like a miracle — it will disappear.”

Lying is leadership according to Bryce. Churchill should have told the people that Hitler was merely misunderstood and not really a bad guy.
Last edited by Honeyman on Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:37 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:13 pm

You're actually serious? I expect that kind of reasoning from the many trolls here, but was sure you were more intelligent.
Oh, because I don't see things exactly the way you do, I'm not intelligent? Christopher Columbus was a dumb fuck too evidently.
Honeyman wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:13 pm
He blatantly lied to the American people about the severity of what will be the greatest health threat of our lifetime.

Lying is leadership according to Bryce. Churchill should have told the people that Hitler was merely misunderstood and not really a bad guy.
Sort of like, “the only thing we have to fear, is fear itself.”????

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:02 pm

You've drunk the Kool aid. There is never gonna be anything you wont support this disaster of a president about. He knowingly lies which affects the basic safety and health of the entire American population, and not only is it excused, it is applauded by you. I honestly am in disbelief anybody can defend him thru this.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:05 pm

Bryce wrote:

The people of America are not Trump's army. He serves us, we do not serve him. He failed the singular obligation a leader has to anyone when the question is one of life and death. To be truthful. He failed and failed in tragic and spectacular fashion. The only question is how many of the 190,000 lives lost attest to that failure. You tell me.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:16 pm

Forgive the President if you feel compelled to. Forgiveness is good. But stop trying to defend him. It just makes you
look silly. :blink

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:45 pm

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:05 pm
The only question is how many of the 190,000 lives lost attest to that failure. You tell me.
About half of them can be chalked up to Democrat Governor's sending Covid-19 positive patients to nursing homes.

Subtracting them, were at about the same number of deaths as a bad influenza year.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:49 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:02 pm
You've drunk the Kool aid. There is never gonna be anything you wont support this disaster of a president about. He knowingly lies which affects the basic safety and health of the entire American population, and not only is it excused, it is applauded by you. I honestly am in disbelief anybody can defend him thru this.
I understand your thought process, it's common from people that have never been tasked to take on a position of leadership and the responsibility that comes with it. When in the face of an extreme challenge, it's important to show a front of calm and confidence no matter how dire the situation might be.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:50 pm

Trump continues to defeat himself. Anyone surprised? Lots o’ AUDIO RECORDED interviews with America’s most historically pivotal investigative journalist. Now - in handy book form!

Nobody’s surprised at Trump’s exposed lies, and his stupidity.

Unless you’re a stubborn Cult-o-Trump member. 😠

Old Bold Joe keeps giving Trump plenty o’ rope to hang himself. And he seems eager to oblige.

Putin will save his candidate’s ass. But he’s no doubt angry that Trump’s making it much trickier than last time. Perhaps Putin will pull out another bottle of his infamous poison. That’s how he guarantees - KGB-style - that power remains with the incumbent.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:58 pm

Bryce = stubborn. Nobody has confidence in a leader who has proved himself a GD liar. Especially when ones life is on the line. Followers will abandon that leader in a hot second.

Are YOU willing to die for an obviously mentally ill TV reality show character?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic