Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 12 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Mail in ballots will be the game changer

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Mail in ballots will be the game changer

Post by TC Talks » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:50 am

Despite the board being filled with all kinds of Trump deplorable's and conservative victim rhetoric, keep your eye on the prize...

I've heard local post offices will be making sure ballots are delivered without disruption. It seems they want to replace the postmaster general.

I suppose some of that 20% undecided could be white supremacist wanting to vote for one of their kind, but I doubt it.
Of the more than 9 million voters who requested mail ballots through Monday in Florida, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Maine and Iowa, the five battleground states where such data is publicly available, 52 percent were Democrats. Twenty-eight percent were Republicans, and 20 percent were unaffiliated.

Additional internal Democratic and Republican Party data obtained by The Washington Post shows a similar trend in Ohio, Minnesota, New Hampshire and Wisconsin.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html

“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

TC Shuts Up

Re: Mail in ballots will be the game changer

Post by TC Shuts Up » Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:54 am

The left can never win in the arena of ideas. The only way they can win is to cheat. If people, even supporters of Democrats, knew what is really happening, like what China did and why they sent the virus, and that riots are riots, nothing peaceful about them, and not the peaceful assembly the First Amendment allows, they would vote for Trump as the only sane alternative. If Communists like Harris and AOC and the god of hellfire, Bernie Sanders, take over, the vast majority of people will be worse off, not better. Deep down, you know it too, Talker.
Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: Mail in ballots will be the game changer

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:15 pm

Trump wants LGBT people like me dead. His tariff policies effectively forced me out of my job. Lock him up for tax evasion and all the other felonies!
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic