Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Kyle Rittenhouse is a hero.

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
UP906

Re: Kyle Rittenhouse is a hero.

Post by UP906 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:44 pm

Well... at least you come by it honest.

Thread Killer

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:48 pm

UP906 wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:44 pm
Well... at least you come by it honest.
Yes I do and I’m proud of it.

UP906

Post by UP906 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:51 pm

Blindly following is nothing to be proud of, but if it makes you happy...

I have faith that one day you will see the light.

Thread Killer

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:52 pm

UP906 wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:51 pm
Blindly following is nothing to be proud of, but if it makes you happy...

I have faith that one day you will see the light.
I don’t blindly follow, I think for myself. However if you support Trump understand that he has disdain for you and wouldn’t be caught dead within a country mile of you.
Last edited by Rate This on Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:53 pm

Rate This wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:42 pm
UP906 wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:40 pm
You've identified as a "left libertarian", then a liberal, now a "solid Democrat".

What I'm saying is that you don't know what you are or what you believe in. You are a very confused individual being led by the nose by the very people that don't respect you and will discard you the moment their ends are reached.

You are a useful idiot.
Open your eyes.
Wake up.

The red pills are free kid.
I’m a Left libertarian yes, that also puts me firmly on the liberal end of the spectrum which makes me a solid Democrat from a family of solid Democrats. Good reasonable hard working people... not one Trump supporter in the bunch.
You're not a libertarian...

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:55 pm

Rate This wrote:
UP906 wrote:
You've identified as a "left libertarian", then a liberal, now a "solid Democrat".

What I'm saying is that you don't know what you are or what you believe in. You are a very confused individual being led by the nose by the very people that don't respect you and will discard you the moment their ends are reached.

You are a useful idiot.
Open your eyes.
Wake up.

I’m a Left libertarian yes, that also puts me firmly on the liberal end of the spectrum which makes me a solid Democrat from a family of solid Democrats. Good reasonable hard working people... not one Trump supporter in the bunch.
In these days any left libertarian minded person is a Democrat until Trump can be evicted from office because eventually other parties could be banned under Trumpler.

I will probably vote Green or Libertarian once the Trumpism cancer is removed. Trump is the one that turned me Democrat. And if Ivanka or another pinhead runs, I am right back to voting Democrat. It's amazing how people don't like their rights being taken away.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

UP906

Post by UP906 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:55 pm

He's doing what I hired him to do, therefore I don't care what he thinks of me. In fact, it's safe to say that he has no idea who I am or anything about me or my people (in the broad sense)... and that's fine. This is strictly business.

Thread Killer

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:56 pm

Matt wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:53 pm
Rate This wrote:
UP906 wrote:

You are a useful idiot.
Open your eyes.
Wake up.

Yes, he is. Mike Gravel(D) ran for president and was actually a left libertarian. I wouldn't have voted for Bloomberg if he had gotten the nomination.

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:56 pm

Matt wrote:
Rate This wrote:
UP906 wrote:

You are a useful idiot.
Open your eyes.
Wake up.

No I’m not. I’m a left libertarian. That’s a thing and there’s a difference.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:57 pm

Rate This wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:56 pm
Matt wrote:
Rate This wrote:
UP906 wrote:

You are a useful idiot.
Open your eyes.
Wake up.

No I’m not. I’m a left libertarian. That’s a thing and there’s a difference.
Damn Skippy.

Audacity sucks.

UP906

Post by UP906 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:59 pm

So... is it Solid Democrat, or Left Libertarian?

Thread Killer

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:00 pm

UP906 wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:59 pm
So... is it Solid Democrat, or Left Libertarian?
Both, the latter puts me in the former column. Left libertarianism isn’t a party it’s a strain of liberalism with a civil libertarian bent.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:02 pm

A civil libertarian would be railing against the tyrant in Lansing. Nice try.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:04 pm

I'll give an example. I am not voting for Andy Levin in the 9th Congressional district because he is a douchebag running on dear uncle's name. He's never worked a blue collar job a day in his life. I am voting for the working class candidate because the libertarian running is too conservative for me on monetary issues.

Judicially, I am voting for Kerry Morgan for the Michigan Supreme Court because he is a more centrist libertarian that stands for individual liberty and freedom.

Audacity sucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:06 pm

MCRF and RT, take the test: I got 80 for both.

https://www.theadvocates.org/results/li ... ?x=80&y=80

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic