Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Biden's Press Conference

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Bryce

Biden's Press Conference

Post by Bryce » Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:50 pm

Anyone else see Biden's press conference today? If so, all doubt should be removed. The best way to describe the presser is incoherent.

He wasn't bad during the scripted teleprompter portion, but when it came to questions and answers. Wow.

I can't believe his family is letting this happen.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: Biden's Press Conference

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:56 pm

He did a great job. Stayed on his message. Highlighted his experience as VP during the recession.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:21 pm

Bryce wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:50 pm
Anyone else see Biden's press conference today? If so, all doubt should be removed. The best way to describe the presser is incoherent.

He wasn't bad during the scripted teleprompter portion, but when it came to questions and answers. Wow.

And the family of a man that actually does ramble nonsensically should be letting him continue to be the president?

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:29 pm

Rate This wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:21 pm
Bryce wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:50 pm

And the family of a man that actually does ramble nonsensically should be letting him continue to be the president?
True. Other than Mary Trump, no one in Trump's family care about anything than themselves and power.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:47 am

I believe that Biden will be stepping down rather quickly once elected, and that he has already planned to do so.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:53 am

Harris would make a poor president, IMHO.

If Biden hadn't let the wackos into his platform he might have been alright.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:16 am

But he spoke from the democrat platform. Which is what Bes Truman tried to get Harry to call fertilizer.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic