Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Ephesians 2:2 KJV

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Shuts Up

Ephesians 2:2 KJV

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:55 am

2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air (ABC,CBS,NBC,CNN,MSNBC,etc.), the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience (the disobedient "woke" crowd, often younger, hence children, which disobeys God).

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

G G

Re: Ephesians 2:2 KJV

Post by G G » Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:18 am

+1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:40 pm

I don't think RNN(Romans News Network) existed back then. Read the Sermon on the Mount and tell me if you think Trump evokes those qualities.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:45 pm

Now we're posting obscure old testament verse to suggest that TV, not the anti-christ Trump is a problem?

I guess you ignorant trash missed that Pence is being shadowed by an organized hate group.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:59 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:45 pm
Now we're posting obscure old testament verse to suggest that TV, not the anti-christ Trump is a problem?

I guess you ignorant trash missed that Pence is being shadowed by an organized hate group.
If one is generally ignorant of the Bible, the least one could do is look it up. Otherwise, glaring errors occur. And TV is Anti Christ and Anarchistic. They are literally promoting and supporting riots as a good thing. They call riots protests, when anyone with a brain can see they are riots. They are against self defense, which is a basic human right, and even a right of the lowliest of animals to defend their lives. It takes an evil animal to not defend the right to self defense.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:47 am

John 11:35
Jesus wept.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:30 am

Jesus. Fully human. Sinless. Fully divine. God incarnate. Second person of The Holy Trinity. One God forever and ever.

Jesus wept. Shortest sentence in scripture. Jesus arriving late from out of town - then weeping with the family and community at the recent death of Lazarus. Jesus - compassionate - moved to healing tears along with the mourners - even though he knows he’s about to raise Lazarus from the dead. Which he then does. To the glory of God the Father.

Always remember when you cry in grief - Jesus cries with you. Out of compassion. Even though he knows he is the resurrection and the life. And those souls who die believing in him (God) have eternal life through him.

Keepin the Faith.
The Good News.
Pass it on. Use words if necessary.

hanson

Post by hanson » Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:51 am

G G wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:18 am
+1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

looks like you are coming unglued, asshole

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:26 pm

Hanson, why don't you go back on the road and sing MMM Bop for three hours a concert?

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic