Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

COVID kills only 6% of those who die with it

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 15342

Re: COVID kills only 6% of those who die with it

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:47 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:38 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:03 pm
Lucky615 wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:16 pm
Biden just this afternoon claimed that 2020 is the worst year in the last 100 years for Covid. Way to go Joe, that’s my man. :rollin
Those voting for Biden aren’t “not voting for Trump.” They’re voting for an old, senile, sexual abuser who’s been more ineffective and less productive than Bill Harris, and that’s saying a lot.
You're so full of shit. Biden is a sexual abuser...but Trump is a perfect gentleman. Laughable!

And you know Trump was pro-choice for years until he saw it wouldn't get him elected. He's a fucking hypocrite just like you! My only question is why do you not have the ounce of credibility and say you are a Trump supporter? You bash Biden right and left, all the fucking time, but then say you won't vote for either. But NEVER a bad word about Trump.

Why? Because you are a full of shit troll.
You have just proved a point. Where’s the quality in your post Honeydew.

Deleted User 15342

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:52 pm

R Bedell wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:50 pm
HBB:

Calm down Sparky.... :lol :lol

Mommy looks fucking Hot!

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:56 pm

Why don't you idiots let the troll speak for her/his/itself?

Because you can't help overposting!! 3 inane posts in mere minutes!

Thank you for proving my point, idiots!

EDIT: It got up to 4 while I was typing! :rollin. How dumb are these guys?!? :rollin

The censorship king from out of state.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:03 pm

R Bedell wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:59 pm
Idiot....???

A prime example of the Pot calling the Kettle black. :lol :lol
No meme?!?

:rollin What a fucking dope you are!

Deleted User 15342

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:07 pm

R Bedell wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:05 pm
What a fucking dope you are!
As usual. Like a broken record.

I think Honeyman needs to get laid. The Biden pics are no longer working. His wrist is got to be aching.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:15 pm

Guys....I cannot thank you enough for continuing to prove my point!

Please keep it coming!

MORE MEMES IDIOTS!!!!!

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:21 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:15 pm

Please keep it coming!

MORE MEMES IDIOTS!!!!!
Breathtaking isn’t it?

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:26 pm

Rate This wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:21 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:15 pm

Please keep it coming!

MORE MEMES IDIOTS!!!!!
Breathtaking isn’t it?
:lol. I KNOW!!

Even my dog gets it after a few times. :rollin

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:32 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:24 pm
Honeyman wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:
Lucky615 wrote:
Biden just this afternoon claimed that 2020 is the worst year in the last 100 years for Covid. Way to go Joe, that’s my man. :rollin
Those voting for Biden aren’t “not voting for Trump.” They’re voting for an old, senile, sexual abuser who’s been more ineffective and less productive than Bill Harris, and that’s saying a lot.
You're so full of shit. Biden is a sexual abuser...but Trump is a perfect gentleman. Laughable!

And you know Trump was pro-choice for years until he saw it wouldn't get him elected. He's a fucking hypocrite just like you! My only question is why do you not have the ounce of credibility and say you are a Trump supporter? You bash Biden right and left, all the fucking time, but then say you won't vote for either. But NEVER a bad word about Trump.

Who said Donald Chump was a “perfect gentleman”? That’s right. YOU DID!!!

I bash whoever I want, which is only everyone.

I never said I was a Trump supporter. I did not vote for him and never will. I will not vote for Blowjob Biden and the Hoe either.
Yeah..my "perfect gentleman" crack was sarcasm. I expected bidellucky to miss that, but not you. I digress....

My point is, you never bash Trump. You consistently do Biden. Yet you won't vote for either. Why?

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:13 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:32 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:24 pm
Honeyman wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:
Lucky615 wrote:

Who said Donald Chump was a “perfect gentleman”? That’s right. YOU DID!!!

I bash whoever I want, which is only everyone.

I never said I was a Trump supporter. I did not vote for him and never will. I will not vote for Blowjob Biden and the Hoe either.
Yeah..my "perfect gentleman" crack was sarcasm. I expected bidellucky to miss that, but not you. I digress....

My point is, you never bash Trump. You consistently do Biden. Yet you won't vote for either. Why?
Bidet, Fucky, and McLovin aren't worth the breath they breathe.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:46 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:06 pm

I’m about to blow your mind.

Ready?

This isn’t binary and this isn’t zero sum (look it up).

Just because you dislike or disagree with one party more doesn’t mean you have to like or agree with the other.

The political parties are different sides of the same coin. They’re both power-hungry and corrupt.

Just because you hate the witch doesn’t mean you love the devil and vice versa.

There are more options out there than republican and democrat. Expand your horizons. Think outside the box. Read a book. Put on a clean shirt.
Jesus...can you use any more cliches....and still not answer the question?!?

I seldom vote for one of the 2 main political parties. I voted for the Peace and Freedom candidate in 2016, and literally could not tell you her name. I think it was a her...

To me, it is as obvious as the sky being blue that Trump cares about nothing but himself. He has no sense if allegiance to the US at all. I am astounded that everybody cannot see what is so obvious to me. I would agree with anyone who thinks Biden is a schmuck, but I honestly think he cares about the country, so the choice is obvious in my eyes, despite him being the lesser of 2 evils. But I'm rambling...

Question was, why don't you criticize Trump? If what you say above is what you believe, I would assume you would trash both. You never do. Its always dumb Dems this and dumb Dems that. I've never read one criticism from you on the other side. I could understand if you said Trump stinks, but he's pro-life, so hes got my support, but you didn't.

That is really my only issue. I certainly don't look at you like those 2 idiots... you have a brain in your skull. I might disagree with you...I usually do... , but you can at least support an opinion with an argument and not a dumb meme. But you don't sound non-binary to me. You sound like a typical Trump supporter. If not, explain why he doesn't have your vote.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic