Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Keeping America Great

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 15335

Keeping America Great

Post by Deleted User 15335 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:01 pm

Mr. Trump is keeping America great.

https://keepamericagreat.com/

Rate This

Re: Keeping America Great

Post by Rate This » Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:06 pm

patriot wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:01 pm

Brilliant move on the part of the Biden campaign.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Sat Aug 29, 2020 12:03 am

Rate This wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:06 pm
patriot wrote:

That's the thing. If BidenCo can keep the narrative that the election is a referendum, Trump gets clobbered. The Trump campaign (and frankly his supporters as well) know that, so they need to frame the election as "us vs. them".

Christ, you can see that right here on these humble pages. None of these shit-stains are bringing a word up about Trump's performance, accomplishments or future initiatives, it's all and exclusively 'fuck the libs' and that's the extent of their case for Trump's reelection (which is really no case at all)

[EDIT: Just to put a cherry on the cake, I just saw this quote from Trump when he was asked by NT Times reporter Peter Baker two days ago what his plans will be if reelected. This is a God-damn quote:
"'But so I think, I think it would be, I think it would be very, very, I think we’d have a very, very solid, we would continue what we’re doing, we’d solidify what we’ve done, and we have other things on our plate that we want to get done."]
Last edited by Lester The Nightfly on Sat Aug 29, 2020 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sat Aug 29, 2020 12:19 am

No platform, no morals, no 2nd term.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sat Aug 29, 2020 12:20 am

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 12:03 am
Rate This wrote:
patriot wrote:

That's the thing. If BidenCo can keep the narrative that the election is a referendum, Trump gets clobbered. The Trump campaign (and frankly his supporters as well) know that, so they need to frame the election as "us vs. them".

Christ, you can see that right here on these humble pages. None of these shit-stains are bringing a word up about Trump's performance, accomplishments or future initiatives, it's all and exclusively 'fuck the libs' and that's the extent of their case for Trump's reelection (which is really no case at all)
I watched a fair amount of the DNC convention. It was 90 percent "Trump Bad Must Defeat" or more. Little to no detail about future initiatives or agenda there either.

I think Trump did a pretty good job laying out his agenda for the future, I'll use his words.
Over the next four years, we will make America into the manufacturing superpower of the world. We will expand opportunity zones. Thank you, Tim Scott.

Bring home our medical supply chains, and we end our resilience for bad things, we will go right after China. We will not rely on them one bit. We are taking our business out of China. We are bringing it home. We want our business to come home.

We will continue to reduce taxes and regulations at levels not seen before. We will create 10 million jobs in the next 10 months. And it will be higher than that. We will hire more police, increase penalties for assaults on law enforcement, and surge federal prosecutors into high crime communities. We will ban deadly sanctuary cities and ensure federal health care is protected for American citizens, not for illegal aliens.

We will have strong borders. And I’ve said for years, without borders, we don’t have a country. We don’t have a country. Strike down terrorists who threaten our people and keep America out of endless and costly foreign wars. We will appoint prosecutors, judges, justices who believe in enforcing the law, not enforcing their own political agenda. Which is illegal.

We will ensure equal justice for citizens of every race, religion, color, and creed. We will uphold your religious liberty and defend your second amendment right to keep and bear arms. And if we don’t win, your second amendment doesn’t have a chance, I can tell you that. I have totally protected it.

We will protect Medicare and Social Security. We will always and very strongly protect patients with pre-existing conditions, and that is a pledge from the entire Republican Party. Thank you.

We will end surprise medical billing, require price transparency, and further reduce the cost of prescription drugs and health insurance premiums, they are coming way down. We will greatly expand energy development, continuing to remain the number one in the world, and keep America energy independent.

We will win the race to 5G and build the world’s best cyber and missile defense, already under construction. We will fully restore patriotic education to our schools and always protect — we will always, always protect free speech on college campuses. And we put a very big penalty in if they do anything having to do with your free speech. Colleges have to pay a tremendous, tremendous financial penalty. Again, it is amazing how open they have been lately.

We will launch a new age of American ambition in space. America will land the first woman on the moon, and the United States will be the first nation to plant its beautiful flag on Mars.

This is the unifying national agenda that will bring our country together. So tonight, I say to all Americans, this is the most important election in the history of our country. There has never been such a difference between two parties or two individuals in ideology, philosophy, or vision than there is right now.

Our opponents believe that America is a depraved nation. We want our sons and daughters to know the truth. America is the greatest and most exceptional nation in the history of the world. Our country wasn’t built by cancel culture, speech codes, and crushing conformity. We are not a nation of timid spirits. We are a nation of fierce, proud, and independent American patriots. We are a nation of pilgrims, pioneers, adventurers, explorers, and trailblazers who refuse to be tied down, held back, or in any way reigned in. Americans have steel in their spines, grit in their souls, and fire in their hearts. There is no one like us on Earth. I want every child in America to know that you are part of the most exciting and incredible adventure in human history. No matter where your family comes from, no matter your background in America, anyone can rise with hard work, devotion, and drive. You can reach any goal and achieve every ambition

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sat Aug 29, 2020 12:23 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 12:19 am
No platform, no morals, no 2nd term.
Members of the party of Bill Clinton, Jeff Epstein and Anthony Wiener are going to lecture us on morals?

Morals? Shit, you can't even decide who you want to have sex with.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sat Aug 29, 2020 12:27 am

Fucknut, all bi means is that I am attracted to both genders. It doesn't mean anything else. It's the hardware God gave me. I am monogamous in relationships. As your guy says, it is what it is.

Jeffrey Epstein does not speak for me. He was a Republikkkan by the way.

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sat Aug 29, 2020 12:30 am

And I am getting lectured from a guy with a puppet avatar from a racist comedian. LOL.

Audacity sucks.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Sat Aug 29, 2020 12:34 am

Bryce wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 12:20 am
Rate This wrote:
patriot wrote:

I watched a fair amount of the DNC convention. It was 90 percent "Trump Bad Must Defeat" or more. Little to no detail about future initiatives or agenda there either.

I think Trump did a pretty good job laying out his agenda for the future, I'll use his words.
Over the next four years, we will make America into the manufacturing superpower of the world. We will expand opportunity zones. Thank you, Tim Scott.

Bring home our medical supply chains, and we end our resilience for bad things, we will go right after China. We will not rely on them one bit. We are taking our business out of China. We are bringing it home. We want our business to come home.

We will continue to reduce taxes and regulations at levels not seen before. We will create 10 million jobs in the next 10 months. And it will be higher than that. We will hire more police, increase penalties for assaults on law enforcement, and surge federal prosecutors into high crime communities. We will ban deadly sanctuary cities and ensure federal health care is protected for American citizens, not for illegal aliens.

We will have strong borders. And I’ve said for years, without borders, we don’t have a country. We don’t have a country. Strike down terrorists who threaten our people and keep America out of endless and costly foreign wars. We will appoint prosecutors, judges, justices who believe in enforcing the law, not enforcing their own political agenda. Which is illegal.

We will ensure equal justice for citizens of every race, religion, color, and creed. We will uphold your religious liberty and defend your second amendment right to keep and bear arms. And if we don’t win, your second amendment doesn’t have a chance, I can tell you that. I have totally protected it.

We will protect Medicare and Social Security. We will always and very strongly protect patients with pre-existing conditions, and that is a pledge from the entire Republican Party. Thank you.

We will end surprise medical billing, require price transparency, and further reduce the cost of prescription drugs and health insurance premiums, they are coming way down. We will greatly expand energy development, continuing to remain the number one in the world, and keep America energy independent.

We will win the race to 5G and build the world’s best cyber and missile defense, already under construction. We will fully restore patriotic education to our schools and always protect — we will always, always protect free speech on college campuses. And we put a very big penalty in if they do anything having to do with your free speech. Colleges have to pay a tremendous, tremendous financial penalty. Again, it is amazing how open they have been lately.

We will launch a new age of American ambition in space. America will land the first woman on the moon, and the United States will be the first nation to plant its beautiful flag on Mars.

This is the unifying national agenda that will bring our country together. So tonight, I say to all Americans, this is the most important election in the history of our country. There has never been such a difference between two parties or two individuals in ideology, philosophy, or vision than there is right now.

Our opponents believe that America is a depraved nation. We want our sons and daughters to know the truth. America is the greatest and most exceptional nation in the history of the world. Our country wasn’t built by cancel culture, speech codes, and crushing conformity. We are not a nation of timid spirits. We are a nation of fierce, proud, and independent American patriots. We are a nation of pilgrims, pioneers, adventurers, explorers, and trailblazers who refuse to be tied down, held back, or in any way reigned in. Americans have steel in their spines, grit in their souls, and fire in their hearts. There is no one like us on Earth. I want every child in America to know that you are part of the most exciting and incredible adventure in human history. No matter where your family comes from, no matter your background in America, anyone can rise with hard work, devotion, and drive. You can reach any goal and achieve every ambition
Bryce, I have to ask you, what exactly has stood in his way of doing even a small portion in his current term of what he's purporting to do if reelected? Health care? Rx pricing? Living wage jobs? He has the Executive branch, he has the Senate and there are many examples of Presidents getting landmark legislation passed with the House being lead by the opposing party.

There's not much meat on those bones in his words, again more us v. them than executable deliverables.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sat Aug 29, 2020 12:43 am

They want healthcare for $890 a month so that mom and dad have to work 3 jobs each to make a total of 6 CEO's wealthy. It's a race to this bottom. But "least I am not a commie paying union do's(sic). Who needs drugs when I could rub dirt in it and toughen my mune system? But by all means, keep them SSI checks commin. But don't forget this is Murcia, and I don't want to pay no taxes."

Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:26 am

Bryce wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 12:20 am
Rate This wrote:
patriot wrote:

In other words he promised to make America great again in 2016... “BUT WAIT!!! WE JUST NEED 4 YEARS!!! WE HAD 4 BUT THAT WASN’T ENOUGH BECAUSE... REASONS!”

Come on Bryce... he had 4 years and for the first 2 he held all the marbles. If he had any skills he would have produced actual results and wouldn’t be promising his 2016 wish list yet again in 2020. This election will be a referendum on him and that’s a contest he hasn’t a prayer of winning. He barely won last time on the strength of 78,000 votes combined in Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania. He loses those three and he cannot possibly win.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:36 am

I hate looking at elections as "referrendums", but after the last 6 months, you have to look at it as that. I mean really, how can anyone do worse? You literally can't! lmao

I mean even while you can definitely say he didn't cause a lot of the problems that he's being hung with, he obviously handled them the wrong way which made them worse, not better. Biden is far from perfect but I would rather pull the average guy off the street and put him in there rather than have this country cope with what has been the 4 most fucked up years since the first four years of the last republican president.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:50 am

Sat Aug 29, 2020 12:34 am

Bryce, I have to ask you, what exactly has stood in his way of doing even a small portion in his current term of what he's purporting to do if reelected?
Are you kidding me? What stood in his way? :rollin

Since the day he was inaugurated, Trump, his family and many in his circle has been under constant attack by the Democrats, most of the media and even some in the Republican party in an effort to remove him from office with one hoax claim after another. Foreign Emoluments Clause, Russian Collusion and Ukraine to name a few.

Even with the deranged group of Democrats in the House and Senate throwing up road block after road block, he managed to accomplish much of what he campaigned on.

Withdrew from the TPP
Got NATO partners to pay more of their fair share.
Ended the Paris Climate Accord
Passed the promised tax cuts.
Renegotiated NAFTA
Removed the IRAN debacle deal
Built 300 miles of border wall
V.A. Accountability and V.A. Choice
Recognized Israel’s true capital and moved our Embassy to Jerusalem.
Signed orders that will reduce drug prices.
Enacted "right to try"
Passed Criminal Justice Reform (the racist fuck)
Brokered the first Middle East peace deal in over a quarter century.

There's more. But even if not, accomplishing the above while dealing with the TDS swamp is pretty impressive.

What did Joe Biden accomplish in almost 40 years in the Senate and 8 years in the White House? Even without the constant baseless accusations, vile attacks and outright lies to deal with on a daily basis?

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:59 am

Sat Aug 29, 2020 12:27 am
Fucknut, all bi means is that I am attracted to both genders. It doesn't mean anything else.
Like I said, you can't figure out who you want to have sex with...

As Andrew Dice Clay once said...

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:44 am

Sat Aug 29, 2020 12:30 am
And I am getting lectured from a guy with a puppet avatar from a racist comedian. LOL.
How is Jeff Dunham racist? I think it would be appropriate to say he's unfunny, but I don’t think having a dead terrorist puppet is all that provocative.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic