Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

More Republicans back Joe Biden

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
UP906

Re: More Republicans back Joe Biden

Post by UP906 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:15 pm

Shut up idiot.

Thread Killer

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:15 pm

UP906 wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:12 pm
Oh, I don't think you are stupid... just more than a little confused.
Honestly, I would say the same about you.

Sometimes I lump you in with bedell and lucky...sorry about that.

You gotta know those 2 idiots are not helping your cause here. :lol

The censorship king from out of state.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:21 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:12 pm
km1125 wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:56 pm
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:44 am
Oh yeah, other than James Dobson recommending that fathers shower with their 6-10 year old sons(Bringing Up Boys) and also that parents should consider disowning their "unrepentant" gay children, I think he's a great guy.
Want to compare notes on Dobson vs the founder of Planned Parenthood??

How did planned parenthood become a negative? Parenthood is a serious responsibility and should involve some planning.
There's this revisionist history that says the founder started Planned Parenthood as a racist way to kill Black children. It's all lies. PP was started so people can have access to contraceptives. And rather than use coat hangers to perform abortions, they can do it in a more safe way.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:22 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:00 pm
UP906 wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:39 pm
Bryce wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:33 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:17 pm
Bryce wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:10 pm
Key word here is "Republicans."

Swamp dwelling liberal Republicans. The same people that caused me to leave the Republican Party.

I Don't see any conservatives endorsing the befuddled basement dweller.
Jeff Flake?

Charles Djou?

George Will?
George Will? He was a Never Turmper from day one. In one column he stated that he hoped Hillary Clinton would win in a 50 state sweep. Hardly a defection or surprising.

Same with Jeff Flake, he's been a anti-Trumper for a long time.

Can't comment of Djou. Don't know enough about him.
Djou was a Romney Republican until he left the party in 2018 and started calling himself an "Independent Democrat" whatever that is.
That means he's not as fucking stupid as you. He can see what Trump has done to the Republican party.
What Trump has done to the Republican Party should have been done years ago. I might still be one.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:22 pm

UP906 wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:15 pm
Shut up idiot.
Such a clever retort. I wish I had thought of it.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:28 pm

Bryce wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:22 pm
Honeyman wrote:
UP906 wrote:
Bryce wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
Bryce wrote:

Swamp dwelling liberal Republicans. The same people that caused me to leave the Republican Party.

Jeff Flake?

Charles Djou?

George Will?
George Will? He was a Never Turmper from day one. In one column he stated that he hoped Hillary Clinton would win in a 50 state sweep. Hardly a defection or surprising.

Djou was a Romney Republican until he left the party in 2018 and started calling himself an "Independent Democrat" whatever that is.
That means he's not as fucking stupid as you. He can see what Trump has done to the Republican party.
What Trump has done to the Republican Party should have been done years ago. I might still be one.
Then you should stop identifying as a conservative, because you clearly are not.

The censorship king from out of state.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:30 pm

Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:21 pm

There's this revisionist history that says the founder started Planned Parenthood as a racist way to kill Black children. It's all lies. PP was started so people can have access to contraceptives. And rather than use coat hangers to perform abortions, they can do it in a more safe way.
LOL evidently you know little about Margaret Sanger. Have you ever read any of her books or writings? Or, are you just repeating talking points you've heard from some other loon?

A Better Race Through Birth Control
The object of civilization is to obtain the highest and most splendid culture of which humanity is capable. But such attainment is unthinkable if we continue to breed from the present race stock that yields us our largest amount of progeny. Some method must be devised to eliminate the degenerate and the defective; for these act constantly to impede progress and ever increasingly drag down the human race

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:30 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:28 pm
Bryce wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
UP906 wrote:
Bryce wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
Bryce wrote:

Jeff Flake?

Charles Djou?

George Will?

Then you should stop identifying as a conservative, because you clearly are not.
Trump has advanced more conservative ideals than any president since Ronald Reagan.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:31 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:28 pm
Bryce wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
UP906 wrote:
Bryce wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
Bryce wrote:

Jeff Flake?

Charles Djou?

George Will?

Yep, Trump is fascism.

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:20 pm

Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:31 pm
Yep, Trump is fascism.
You may want to check the definition of Facism.
a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often a: race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader,b: severe economic and social regimentation, and c:forcible suppression of opposition
a: Black Lives Matter, evidently more than others.

b: Taking property and wealth from those that have earned it and distributing it to those that haven't.

c: Cancel Culture and those that shout down and attempt to ruin those with opposing ideas.

Sounds a whole lot more like folks of your ilk than us Trump folks.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:25 pm

Bryce wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:20 pm
Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:31 pm
Yep, Trump is fascism.
You may want to check the definition of Facism.
a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often a: race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader,b: severe economic and social regimentation, and c:forcible suppression of opposition
a: Black Lives Matter, evidently more than others.

b: Taking property and wealth from those that have earned it and distributing it to those that haven't.

c: Cancel Culture and those that shout down and attempt to ruin those with opposing ideas.

Sounds a whole lot more like folks of your ilk than us Trump folks.
If he’s really that great why haven’t you become a RINO like the rest of the Trump folks and rejoined what remains of the GOP again?

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:28 pm

A) Kids in cages
B) Ten administration appointees charged. Several more fired for disagreeing with Trump
C) Four out of ten relatives speak at the RNC
D) No Party platform.
E) 180K dead due to neglect.

Can you say Trump fascist?

Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:32 pm

Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:28 pm
A) Kids in cages
B) Ten administration appointees charged. Several more fired for disagreeing with Trump
C) Four out of ten relatives speak at the RNC
D) No Party platform.
E) 180K dead due to neglect.

Can you say Trump fascist?
It’s nothing more than a cult of personality. The GOP is dead and RINO’s rule it’s Savannah now. The party of Reagan, Bush, McCain and Romney that had a real chance to be relevant is no more. It has been replaced with a phony.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:20 pm

Bryce wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:30 pm

Trump has advanced more conservative ideals than any president since Ronald Reagan.

Racism, misogyny and kowtowing to leaders of hostile Nations are conservative ideals?

That Ronald Reagan character was waaayyy too liberal.

The nerve of him telling Mr Gorbachev to "Tear down that wall."

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

UP906

Post by UP906 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:26 pm

Piss off commie.

Thread Killer

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic