Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 6 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

More Republicans back Joe Biden

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Re: More Republicans back Joe Biden

Post by audiophile » Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:30 am

So a group that does abortions is good.

AND

A group that say abortions is murder is a hate group?

***There is nothing more like hate than ending an innocent life.***

Adoption and Orphan Care

At Focus on the Family, we believe every child deserves to know the love of a family. Through our Wait No More events, we’re raising awareness of and recruiting adoptive families for children and youth in foster care. Recognizing the challenges adoptive families can face, we also provide best-in-class post-placement resources for adoptive families. And while not every family is called to adopt, as Christians, we’re all called to care for orphans.

The last weeks content:
Giving Your Marriage a Second Chance (Part 2 of 2)
Speaker and author Juana Mikels shares the dramatic story of how she abandoned her marriage after three years, found faith in Jesus Christ and reconciled with her husband. (Part 2 of 2)
Giving Your Marriage a Second Chance (Part 1 of 2)
Speaker and author Juana Mikels shares the dramatic story of how she abandoned her marriage after three years, found faith in Jesus Christ and reconciled with her husband. (Part 1 of 2) AUGUST 26, 2020
Your Baby’s First Year: What You Need to Know (Part 2 of 2)
Pediatrician Dr. Robert Hamilton offers expecting parents practical advice for approaching their baby’s first year with confidence. Topics include the “Four Cornerstones” every parent needs to decide upon, why parents should let their baby “lead the way” for the first month, the importance of bonding, and much more. (Part 2 of 2) AUGUST 25, 2020
Your Baby’s First Year: What You Need to Know (Part 1 of 2)
Pediatrician Dr. Robert Hamilton offers expecting parents practical advice for approaching their baby’s first year with confidence. Topics include the “Four Cornerstones” every parent needs to decide upon, why parents should let their baby “lead the way” for the first month, the importance of bonding, and much more. (Part 1 of 2) AUGUST 24, 2020
Preparing for the Empty Nest Years
Marci Seither offers soon-to-be empty nest parents practical advice for helping their children transition to adulthood while preparing for their own transition to life without kids at home. AUGUST 21, 2020

Evil topics here, LOL

There is nothing more that points to decaying of society than those that call good as evil AND evil as good.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:44 am

Oh yeah, other than James Dobson recommending that fathers shower with their 6-10 year old sons(Bringing Up Boys) and also that parents should consider disowning their "unrepentant" gay children, I think he's a great guy.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:09 am

Dobson left Focus on the Family a DECADE ago.

You said more dumb things on this board today than Dobson said in twenty years. Everyone says a few dumb things.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:33 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:17 pm
Bryce wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:10 pm
Key word here is "Republicans."

Swamp dwelling liberal Republicans. The same people that caused me to leave the Republican Party.

I Don't see any conservatives endorsing the befuddled basement dweller.
Jeff Flake?

Charles Djou?

George Will?
George Will? He was a Never Turmper from day one. In one column he stated that he hoped Hillary Clinton would win in a 50 state sweep. Hardly a defection or surprising.

Same with Jeff Flake, he's been a anti-Trumper for a long time.

Can't comment of Djou. Don't know enough about him.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

UP906

Post by UP906 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:39 pm

Bryce wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:33 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Bryce wrote:

Swamp dwelling liberal Republicans. The same people that caused me to leave the Republican Party.

Jeff Flake?

Charles Djou?

George Will?
George Will? He was a Never Turmper from day one. In one column he stated that he hoped Hillary Clinton would win in a 50 state sweep. Hardly a defection or surprising.

Djou was a Romney Republican until he left the party in 2018 and started calling himself an "Independent Democrat" whatever that is.
Thread Killer

km1125

Post by km1125 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:56 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:44 am
Oh yeah, other than James Dobson recommending that fathers shower with their 6-10 year old sons(Bringing Up Boys) and also that parents should consider disowning their "unrepentant" gay children, I think he's a great guy.
Want to compare notes on Dobson vs the founder of Planned Parenthood??

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:56 pm

Bryce wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
Bryce wrote:

Jeff Flake?

Charles Djou?

George Will?

You said "conservatives", read what you wrote. Are you actually saying Will and Flake are not conservatives?!?
The censorship king from out of state.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:58 pm

audiophile wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:09 am
Dobson left Focus on the Family a DECADE ago.

You said more dumb things on this board today than Dobson said in twenty years. Everyone says a few dumb things.
He set the tone for Focus. Several gay Christian activists have been arrested for protesting on their property.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:00 pm

UP906 wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:39 pm
Bryce wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
Bryce wrote:

Jeff Flake?

Charles Djou?

George Will?

Djou was a Romney Republican until he left the party in 2018 and started calling himself an "Independent Democrat" whatever that is.
That means he's not as fucking stupid as you. He can see what Trump has done to the Republican party.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:00 pm

km1125 wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:56 pm
Bazinga!

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:06 pm

Jeff Flake has used the phrase "traditionally conservative Republican" to describe his political preference.[34] The non-partisan National Journal published an analysis of his 2013 voting record and gave him a composite ideological score of 65% conservative and 35% liberal.[35] The New York Times used an analysis of the Senate's ideological composition and ranked Flake as the fourth most conservative Senator in 2017.[36] The American Conservative Union gives Flake a lifetime 93% conservative score and the fiscally conservative Americans for Prosperity gave Flake a 98% lifetime score.

UP906

Post by UP906 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:08 pm

So bitter all the time...
Thread Killer

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:11 pm

UP906 wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:08 pm
So bitter all the time...
So stupid all the time...

UP906

Post by UP906 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:12 pm

Oh, I don't think you are stupid... just more than a little confused.
Thread Killer

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:12 pm

km1125 wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:56 pm

How did planned parenthood become a negative? Parenthood is a serious responsibility and should involve some planning.
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic