Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Biden To Shut Country Down?!?!

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Biden To Shut Country Down?!?!

Post by audiophile » Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:25 pm

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden- ... scientists

He just admitted he'll do whatever he is told to do...

If scientist say shut it down, that's what he'll do, constitution be darned...

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Bryce

Re: Biden To Shut Country Down?!?!

Post by Bryce » Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:41 pm

Hope he doesn't listen to the same scientist's that insisted we were entering a period of global cooling in the late 70's.

Then again, 14 days is a period.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:58 pm

audiophile wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:25 pm
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden- ... scientists

He just admitted he'll do whatever he is told to do...

If scientist say shut it down, that's what he'll do, constitution be darned...
Competency in order to fight a pandemic? What a tragedy! What's happening now clearly isn't working....
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

G G

Post by G G » Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:29 pm

They just shut it down for months and all the while all I heard was how it wasn't working. Then I sit in my chair and watch the news and I see certain people in the streets smashing windows, smashing cars, and behaving like petulent brats in front of law enforcement. But no, the people who were responsible and protested peacefully for personal responsibility were painted as the bad guys. You can't win with these people!

And now creepy Uncle Joe is gonna do it even more??

I'd rather die than live under this tyranny.
Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:56 am

Oh The Times - They Are Ah Changin’

Like it or not, you Trump fools will not prevail. One way or another (imagine) the mentally ill president has fired himself. And all you POS will flush down the toilet with him - into US and world history - as an alarming cautionary tale. A sewage-inundated chapter of America’s story finally ended by the weight of its own criminal corruption, crazy isolationism, and white house chaos.

Deleted User 15342

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:25 am

Shut down the USA again and we will see a major depression in this country like we never seen before. This will make the depression of 1929 look like a recession. How can you idiot Democrats back this shit for brains Biden, if he wins you fuckers will get what you ask for.

Deleted User 15342

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:45 am

R Bedell wrote:
Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:27 am
615:

They don't care, and in fact that is exactly what they want to happen, in their plan for Gov't control.
I can see the bread lines now, just like what my 94 year old mom says that happened in her days. It’s time for everyone to wake up.

hanson

Post by hanson » Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:28 pm

G G wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:29 pm
They just shut it down for months and all the while all I heard was how it wasn't working. Then I sit in my chair and watch the news and I see certain people in the streets smashing windows, smashing cars, and behaving like petulent brats in front of law enforcement. But no, the people who were responsible and protested peacefully for personal responsibility were painted as the bad guys. You can't win with these people!

no they didn't you asshole the areas that shut down properly have begun to safely reopen now. can we get you a tutor

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:43 am

G G wrote:

Survey says you must therefore die... non-revokable...

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Aug 23, 2020 8:37 am

hanson wrote:
Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:28 pm
G G wrote:

no they didn't you asshole the areas that shut down properly have begun to safely reopen now. can we get you a tutor
Hanson: it's just your spin on it.

If we were to drill down on this issue, does a shutdown really stop the virus or just prolong the destruction of the economy? I say the later.

The virus just has to run it's course, but we can be required to wear masks and wash our hands, if need be.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

zzand

Post by zzand » Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:49 am

On the subject of states that did it properly I think my state did it right. Republican Governor, not sure if that makes a difference but this is a political area so, we did lock down for a time and then started a well planned, thought out reopening. Our unemployment rate sits at just over 7 percent and is dropping nicely every month as our industry is back to running at damn near normal levels. Our state wide mask mandate is successful as even the most hard core anti-maskers have realized if you want to go out in shop or whatever you need to have one on. The administration had a back to school plan that included state paid for masks for every student, teacher and staffer in public and private schools and districts had the ultimate choice of how schools went back. Those who chose online or a hybrid approach have had better results than those who went classroom only. High school sports is up and running and football kicked off Friday night, we will see how that goes. We have almost 90 testing sites statewide that will test anyone, symptoms or not. Test results in two days and paid for by the state. Food banks have stepped up and are doing weekly food distribution and dairy suppliers are doing bi monthly distribution of free milk, last week here they gave out 5 thousand gallons. We still have a ways to go, but are doing better than nearby states.

G G

Post by G G » Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:29 am

audiophile wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 8:37 am
hanson wrote:
G G wrote:

If we were to drill down on this issue, does a shutdown really stop the virus or just prolong the destruction of the economy? I say the later.

The virus just has to run it's course, but we can be required to wear masks and wash our hands, if need be.
EXACTLY! This is 100% a personal responsibility issue.

Some people need big daddy to tell them how to live their lives, though.
Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

hanson

Post by hanson » Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:55 am

G G wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:29 am
audiophile wrote:
hanson wrote:
G G wrote:

butt out

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:45 pm

zzand wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:49 am
On the subject of states that did it properly I think my state did it right. Republican Governor, not sure if that makes a difference but this is a political area so, we did lock down for a time and then started a well planned, thought out reopening. Our unemployment rate sits at just over 7 percent and is dropping nicely every month as our industry is back to running at damn near normal levels. Our state wide mask mandate is successful as even the most hard core anti-maskers have realized if you want to go out in shop or whatever you need to have one on. The administration had a back to school plan that included state paid for masks for every student, teacher and staffer in public and private schools and districts had the ultimate choice of how schools went back. Those who chose online or a hybrid approach have had better results than those who went classroom only. High school sports is up and running and football kicked off Friday night, we will see how that goes. We have almost 90 testing sites statewide that will test anyone, symptoms or not. Test results in two days and paid for by the state. Food banks have stepped up and are doing weekly food distribution and dairy suppliers are doing bi monthly distribution of free milk, last week here they gave out 5 thousand gallons. We still have a ways to go, but are doing better than nearby states.
Excellent! Glad to hear it that there is logic, consistency, reason and charity, all working together.

G G

Post by G G » Sun Aug 23, 2020 4:53 pm

hanson wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:55 am
G G wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:29 am
audiophile wrote:
hanson wrote:
G G wrote:

butt out
some people need big daddy to deliver their haldol

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic