Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

How Can You Defend This?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Shuts Up

How Can You Defend This?

Post by TC Shuts Up » Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:26 am

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

TC Shuts Up

Re: How Can You Defend This?

Post by TC Shuts Up » Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:38 am

The Chinese will run them down with tanks and mortars if they ever take over. The same Chinese that they think are their Communist buddies. Communists have a name for these types of rioters, "useful idiots". Break the society down with these proxies, then take over. The virus they sent us was the key to incite all this chaos.

If our political enemies prevail, they will have a real hard time getting the Genie back in the bottle without resorting to the Chinese method of suppression/oprression.

Not Trump's fault. No one besides Trump could have survived the last 5 years of attacks, from the Russian Collusion Hoax, Hoax Impeachment, COVID-19 Chaos, Rioting the Left calls "protests". No one besides Trump could handle this provocation as well. No one. 5 years of Communist BS.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:20 pm

Yes. From thst most credible source infowars. :rollin

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:40 pm

Yes, put your head in the sand and blame the messenger. Did infowars make the video?? Did you watch the video?? They're on record saying that they want white folks to give up their homes as part of "reparations". Do you agree with that? Should they just take them via force?

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:51 pm

That dismiss the messenger thing is probably right out of "Rules For Radicals". Saul Alinsky is Turkeytop's favorite author.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:41 pm

infowars nake the National Enquirer look like real journalism.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:47 pm

I think I heard Gretchen Whitmer in that crowd.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:13 pm

Alex Jones and Info wars believe in lizard people ruling the earth and that DMTs unlock your brain to see the Illuminati. LOL. Not worth the click.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:17 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:13 pm
Alex Jones and Info wars believe in lizard people ruling the earth and that DMTs unlock your brain to see the Illuminati. LOL. Not worth the click.
Exactly. "Sandy Hook was a fake." So every time you click on that site, you give that piece of unmitigated trash some money. Alex Jones will burn in hell, and piles of shit like TCSHITS support him.

The censorship king from out of state.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:22 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:17 pm
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:13 pm
Exactly. "Sandy Hook was a fake." So every time you click on that site, you give that piece of unmitigated trash some money. Alex Jones will burn in hell, and piles of shit like TCSHITS support him.
Can't guarantee that they will be in hell, but they might be on permanent communion duty in heaven.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:03 am

No. Hell - it will be. For sure.

Even Satan worshipers know the true presence of Christ in the Catholic eucharist. That’s why they steal consecrated bread from Catholic parishes. They have no use in their rituals for bread
given during communion in protestant churches. They realize there’s no true presence. And therefore no power to try to demean or disrespect.

Jones won’t be anywhere near communion with God unless he repents and accepts God’s unconditional love in forgiveness.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:16 am

Being stupid (i.e. falling for Alex Jones' bullshit) isn't a sin, but pedaling that bullshit as truth (as Alex Jones is doing) *is* a sin.

Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic