Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Steve Bannon Indicted By Federal Prosecutors In Manhattan

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
screen glare

Re: Steve Bannon Indicted By Federal Prosecutors In Manhattan

Post by screen glare » Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:38 am

Bedell-E-Button -

I see Fox News has trained you well in What-about-ism. When you’re responding to a post that brings you face to face with truth - you quickly pull out your substitute for an answer - and toss up another What-about-ism. Often focused on a Fox News favorite “villain” - HRC - First Lady/US Senator/Secretary of State/winner of the nation’s popular vote by an historic margin in the last presidential election.

Man - she and her husband still burn your butt. What searing power they have over you!
Last edited by screen glare on Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:43 am

Really, you have to ask ??
Yes, I do have to ask. What is your response to my question?

If bugging occurred, it (usually) is in response to suspected serious criminal activity.

Not sure what type of intel could've been picked up for the sake of benefiting Hillary's campaign; ad creation, research, etc. is usually outsourced and performed off site. If something illegal/surreptitious did occur in an effort to benefit her - it clearly failed! She ran a terrible campaign. By the way, Obama's support of Hillary was lukewarm at best.
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:46 am

Of course it's Manhattan and New York that have brought all this on. It's the epicenter of Communism in America. All of this BS is illegal and wouldn't have happened without the Communists in the Democratic Party controlling the courts in the Communist klaverns. Because that's what they are.
Right. The home of Wall Street.

Are there Communists in NYC? Sure. More than 8 million people live in the Burroughs of NYC; probably a sliver of that adheres to Communist doctrine. The Communist Party of America (not sure if that's its official name) is HQ'd there, according to Wikipedia. However, to suggest it's more than a fringe of the body politic there is lunacy.

Bill de Blasio, NYC's current mayor, is very much a leftist. In a city that TC Shuts Up touts is the epicenter of Communism in America, his approval rating is under 20 percent. Seems to me he'd be quite popular if Communist values were widely held by the citizenry there.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:45 am

R Bedell wrote:
Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:08 am
Strange, isn't it' how the "Law and Order President" surrounds himself with criminals.
That is a real stretch. I don't see you whining about Obozo or the Hildabeast that have done far worse.

How many Obama associates were arrested or indicted?
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:30 am

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You wish.

No drama Obama clean and in the clear.

You know it.

Corruption? Criminality? Russian accommodation and treasonous servitude? All Trump. The swampiest swamp ever. You know it.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sat Aug 22, 2020 12:05 pm

R Bedell wrote:
Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:49 am
This Obama's FBI Attorney Clinesmith just got indicted and reached a Plea Agreement. Chips are starting to fall finally, after a 4+ year Crime & Corruption spree.

Not exactly an Obama associate. He wasn't an Obama appointee. He didn't work in the Whit House. He didn't work on Obama's campaign.

But it reminds me. I think I did hear of an Obama era dog catcher who got into some kind of trouble.
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Aug 22, 2020 1:23 pm

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national ... story.html

https://www.businessinsider.com/carter- ... emo-2018-2

There certainly was - and probably still is - corruption in the FBI. I don't doubt some actions by certain agents were politically motivated.

Were there legitimate grounds on which to wiretap Mr. Page? I don't know. It appears some within the FBI believed Mr. Page might be acting as a spy for the Russians.

I've yet to see any concrete evidence that the upper echelons of the Obama White House directed the FBI's request for a wiretap. I won't rule out that possibility, but I've not seen any firm evidence to support that notion.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic