Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Obama: Joe could f*ck things up

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Chrocket87

Re: Obama: Joe could f*ck things up

Post by Chrocket87 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:07 pm

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:00 pm

Now now. I made some observations in another thread (Biden repeated third grade ... ).
My comments went along with what's being talked about here. How it took awhile for Obama to reluctantly endorse Biden. And I was pondering why that was. Why was Obama dragging his feet on being all in for Biden. What did he see?

And MotorCityRadioFreak responded "You are clearly impaired. Obama supports Biden 100%."

Apparently Freak didn't open up the link that started that thread.
And will probably be unable or unwilling to open up the link that started this thread.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:35 pm

Mike Oxlong wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:00 pm

My comments went along with what's being talked about here. How it took awhile for Obama to reluctantly endorse Biden.

He didn't want to endorse any candidate while they were all still competing for the nomination. Could have ended up betting on a loser. He waited until it was settled. He would have endorsed whichever candidate had succeeded.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic