Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

LGBTQIA+

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Bryce

Re: LGBTQIA+

Post by Bryce » Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:21 pm

Bryce wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:27 pm
So I was reviewing Covid-19 mortality rates by gender. Depending on where you live, it seems males have a higher mortality rate then women.

The good news is there hasn't been a single reported death among the 17 or so other genders that I'm told are out there. Those other genders must have developed herd immunity early on.
I still want to know why there aren't any studies being done here! Out of the 17 genders that I'm told exist, only two of them are being affected by Covid-19. Someone needs to get on the stick. Oops, I hope saying "get on the stick" didn't offend anyone. Please don't make me go to sensitivity training.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:32 pm

I didn't know gay dad jokes were possible, but there ya go....

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:04 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:42 am
Did you hear about the new gay ESPN special?

Turdy for turdy!
What do you get when Lesbians build a house?

No studs.
And it's all tongue and groove.

Deleted User 15342

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:18 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:03 am
Why do dykes get speeding tickets?

Because they’re always doing 69!
The tickets are issued at Van Dyke and I-69. I love your sense of humor. I needed a good chuckle this morning, Have a good Sunday LL101.

G G

Post by G G » Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:03 am

Anyone here ever know a gay man before?

I found out that a good buddy of mine from back when I worked in sales "came out" as gay on The Facebook recently. I like to cook a breakfast for my buddies and we have it in my garage rather than going down our place because of the whole virus kerfuffle. So I was finishing off some absolutely delicious crepes and my boy Jon pulled out his mobile device to show it to me. If he would have wrote a book about it, it would have been shorter. He was sayng that he couldn't back in the 80s and 90s because people on the job would have harassed him about it until he quit. No one would have harassed him, but you can bet I would make sure my group did all we could so that we would get him help.

He seemed to me like a good family man. Wife and sons. I can only imagine what this big lie did to his wife and kids. I can only imagine what he possibly did to those kids, too, if he felt the urges to be with men that he says he did. Misleading someone who marries you is no laughing matter, and I am disappointed.

The point is that I always suspected that gay men are deceitful, and this just goes to prove my point. They get so used to lying that they excuse all their dishonesty and throw it back on people living right. And then there are the ones who just want to act gay to fit in. Sort of like the trannies. I those are another story, I could spend all day on trannies, too.

So if you decide you want to go down the gay path, don't be a liar about it. People around you need to know so they can help you out.

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

G G

Post by G G » Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:41 pm

+1

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:16 pm

Some say its genetics, but that argument falls apart quickly.

I can say that that one can get infatuated with many different things, but that doesn't mean you have inmate relationship with it.

A logical person stops it before it gets to that point because they are in control and know it's not a healthy relationship.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:25 pm

audiophile wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:16 pm

I can say that that one can get infatuated with many different things, but that doesn't mean you have inmate relationship with it.

A logical person stops it before it gets to that point because they are in control and know it's not a healthy relationship.
This from a guy whose buddy bribed his daughter to stay a virgin by offering her a new car upon graduation if she kept it, and thought it was a good idea...

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:58 pm

Do you have children?

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:17 pm

audiophile wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:58 pm
Do you have children?
I have a 2 year old daughter and one child on the way.

If I ever consider bribing her to keep her virginity through a car I would hope CPS got called on me because that's pretty fucking sick tbh.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:09 pm

Wait until they get older, you might not be so quick to condemn. All of their children turned our well. Two are married and thriving.

It's not a bribe, it's a reward. if it works for them so be it, besides it was a newer car, not new.

The only person I can think that should really bothered by this is someone that you might find on Chris Hanson's website.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:38 pm

audiophile wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:16 pm

Most of the gay and bi men I know are the most honest people and very loyal. Their divorce rate is lower than straights. Even lesbians have a lower divorce rate than straights. Very healthy relationships.

Obviously, a lot depends on age. A lot of people under 30 are immature, regardless of their sexuality.

My gay uncle had his 5th wedding anniversary yesterday, and I know he and his husband will be together for life. As soon as marriage equality passed, they announced the wedding. I love them so much. 2015 was a great year for our community.

As far as the whole virginity thing for your daughters, I hope it was done on the honor system. It's commendable though.

I realize the trolls think LGBT shag at random, but I had one partner all of jr high and high school.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:49 pm

audiophile wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:09 pm
Wait until they get older, you might not be so quick to condemn. All of their children turned our well. Two are married and thriving.
That certainly doesn't make it a good idea. Linking a shiny prize to how they decide on relationships is a horrible, horrible idea.

Also, didn't the Mom check the kid's hymen at the gyno or something? Are your friends with Islamic fundamentalists or something? Whatever they are, they're disgusting people. Parents shouldn't be checking their kid's hymens for proof of anything. I mean what if the kid decided to masturbate by insertion? A responsible adult would have reported them to CPS.
audiophile wrote:
It's not a bribe, it's a reward. if it works for them so be it, besides it was a newer car, not new.
Fine, I will call it a "reward" if that makes you feel better about what is probabl the creepiest thing I had read in my time here. Conditioning an adolescent with reards tied to sexual behavior is a bad, bad road to go down.
audiophile wrote:
The only person I can think that should really bothered by this is someone that you might find on Chris Hanson's website.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/07/heal ... -test.html

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:54 pm

Of course it was on the honor system, sheesh NB.

hanson

Post by hanson » Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:57 am

G G wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:41 pm
+1

looks like you are coming unglued, asshole

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic