Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Predictions for Bidens VP

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Re: Predictions for Bidens VP

Post by Matt » Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:13 am

The guy committed to naming a running mate before 8/1. It is 8/2...

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:15 am

An African American named "Karen" !

Deleted User 15342

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:55 pm

I don’t think Joe has picked anyone. In his mind he’s running for Senate and he doesn’t need a VP pick for that. WAKE UP JOE!

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:37 pm

Matt wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:47 pm
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:29 am
I am hoping Susan Rice or the woman from Georgia.
Have you left the Constitution Party?
Oh yeah, I haven't been a "conservative" since 2010.

And when I came to terms with being bi and being unemployed and nearly losing my house in 2016 and then Dump rising to power, I became a Democrat and have never looked back. My only regret is that Bernie didn't make it this year or then.

I got a halfway decent job in 16, then Donald Trump caused mass job cuts where I was working. I've been put out of work even before this COVID crisis for a year now due to his bad trade deals.

Real life changed me from a person of silly ideals to one of reality of how bad the poor and minorities have it. Things change when you are that person.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:34 am

Matt wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:13 am
The guy committed to naming a running mate before 8/1. It is 8/2...
It’s supposed to be announced this week.. it’s looking like Thursday or Friday.

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:44 am

I'm going to predict New Mexico Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:39 am

Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:37 pm
Matt wrote:

And when I came to terms with being bi and being unemployed and nearly losing my house in 2016 and then Dump rising to power, I became a Democrat and have never looked back. My only regret is that Bernie didn't make it this year or then.

I got a halfway decent job in 16, then Donald Trump caused mass job cuts where I was working. I've been put out of work even before this COVID crisis for a year now due to his bad trade deals.

Real life changed me from a person of silly ideals to one of reality of how bad the poor and minorities have it. Things change when you are that person.
How did Trump cause your job loss? USMCA was passed by the Democratic led house. Democrats don't do shit for poor or minorities.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:30 am

I worked as a contractor at GM. I happen to know first hand that profit margins was going down. Mary Barra was quite transparent about it. They had GM layoffs from November 2018 to January 2018. My fellow contractors were laid off March 2019, and my workload doubled as a result. There's a much longer story, but I won't share it here.

Basic economics: You can't move units in China, South Korea, and Australia, and your profit margins shrink rapidly. Mary had no choice but to lay people off.

The misery trickled down to yours truly.

His terrible trade deal with China has caused inflation for us. I bought my fridge two years ago for $500. Try buying a fridge now of comparable size. Same type of fridge is $635.

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

RayQix

Post by RayQix » Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:40 am

It’s the fault of the economy.

Trump.... happens to be guiding a lot of it. His policies are what caused a lot of things to go the way they have, so yes.

Some things are good.... and it’s because of those policies as well.

The crapper ones are the ones that seem to be hurting us more than the positive ones that should help us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:52 am

R Bedell wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:34 am
I worked as a contractor at GM.
And this is Trump's fault, that the business and job destroying tactics of the prior Regime had nothing to do with it..??? :lol :lol :lol
Seeing as how GM hired me and a whole bunch of people in 2016, your argument is nonsense. Go watch Faux News some more, idiot.

Audacity sucks.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:31 am

Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:52 am
R Bedell wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:34 am
I worked as a contractor at GM.
And this is Trump's fault, that the business and job destroying tactics of the prior Regime had nothing to do with it..??? :lol :lol :lol
Seeing as how GM hired me and a whole bunch of people in 2016, your argument is nonsense. Go watch Faux News some more, idiot.
Wow, Freak is back... Welcome back man, sorry to hear about your circumstances.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:21 pm

Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:37 pm
Matt wrote:

Did you also give up religion?

UP906

Post by UP906 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:48 pm

"It's always someone else's fault, now I want my free shit."

Pathetic.

Thread Killer

km1125

Post by km1125 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:57 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:00 pm
Remember, 37% of Americans are idiots. When you focus on sane Americas the options open up.
Is that what Joe's support is running at these days?

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:19 pm

Michelle Obama my choice. Second choice? Tammy Duckworth. Both are excellent choices. Especially when Trump finally drags in Nikki Haley after dumping Pence.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic