Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

You fucking idiots!

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Honeyman

You fucking idiots!

Post by Honeyman » Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:32 pm

Keep supporting this pile of shit, egotistical asshole driving this country into an apocalypse. He is responsible for killing more Americans than Osama fucking Bin-Laden thru his ignorant, self-serving actions, and there are so many idiots on this site, including the "administrator" that still support him. HOW FUCKING DUMB CAN YOU BE?!? How can you not see this man is deranged?!? Fuck you idiots who support this pile of shit. Fuck Trump. I hope he gets the virus and dies tomorrow. The world will be a much better place.

The censorship king from out of state.

Bryce

Re: You fucking idiots!

Post by Bryce » Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:33 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:32 pm
Keep supporting this pile of shit, egotistical asshole driving this country into an apocalypse. He is responsible for killing more Americans than Osama fucking Bin-Laden thru his ignorant, self-serving actions, and there are so many idiots on this site, including the "administrator" that still support him. HOW FUCKING DUMB CAN YOU BE?!? How can you not see this man is deranged?!? Fuck you idiots who support this pile of shit. Fuck Trump. I hope he gets the virus and dies tomorrow. The world will be a much better place.
Wow...

Guess it's time to drop the gloves...

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:42 pm

Bryce wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:33 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Wow...

Guess it's time to drop the gloves...
Just dont care any more about the "other side", Bryce. I think another 4 years would be a death sentence for this country.

But, if I get banned, just wanna say you were one of the few who I respected. A dog guy is a real guy.....maybe in some life we can have a great beer together, pet our pooches, and talk.

Best of luck!

Deleted User 15342

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:48 pm

Double Wow!

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:10 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:42 pm
Fuck you idiots who support this pile of shit. Fuck Trump. I hope he gets the virus and dies tomorrow.

Just dont care any more about the "other side", Bryce. I think another 4 years would be a death sentence for this country.

But, if I get banned, just wanna say you were one of the few who I respected. A dog guy is a real guy.....maybe in some life we can have a great beer together, pet our pooches, and talk.

Best of luck!
When you say fuck me and that I'm an idiot, forgive me if it doesn't make me feel much respected. As much as I hated Obama and his policy, I tried my best to keep the vitriol to policy and the idea it represented. Try to separate the policy and person. I do,until someone crosses the line.

This post, I took somewhat personally. Chill...

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:20 pm

Bryce wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:10 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Fuck you idiots who support this pile of shit. Fuck Trump. I hope he gets the virus and dies tomorrow.

Best of luck!
When you say fuck me and that I'm an idiot, forgive me if it doesn't make me feel much respected. As much as I hated Obama and his policy, I tried my best to keep the vitriol to policy and the idea it represented. Try to separate the policy and person. I do,until someone crosses the line.

There were many on the right who felt this way about Obama as well. Politics in general needs a chill pill.

UP906

Post by UP906 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:41 pm

Honeyman wrote:
How can you not see this man is deranged?!?

I can see it plain as day. Seek help.

Thread Killer

Deleted User 15342

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:42 pm

UP906 wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:41 pm
Honeyman wrote:

Time to double the dosage of his meds.

UP906

Post by UP906 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:47 pm

Lucky615 wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:42 pm
UP906 wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:41 pm
Honeyman wrote:

Time to double the dosage of his meds.
I'm not going to pile it on, it's obvious the guy is emotionally distraught.

Calm down Honeyman, it's going to be alright.

Thread Killer

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:23 pm

Bryce wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:10 pm
Honeyman wrote:

Best of luck!

Sorry. There is a difference between policy and ideas and vision for the country, and what this disgraceful pile of human garbage is doing to our nation. I am shocked it isn't obvious to you or any rational thinking individual how disastrous he is. Do you fucking listen to him speak? The pettiness? The consistent lies? Hes a goddamn disaster who has no compassion for anyone but himself. You are an idiot if you can't see it. Open your fucking eyes.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:56 am

When I hear blurts like the OP, I just picture someone who is always wearing one of those big pink 'pussy' hats and raging out at the world.

Seek help.

Deleted User 15342

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:45 am

This Honey Boo Boo is a moron. Everyone should just block his posts. Time for all of us to foe this asshole.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:02 am

Those who consume a STEADY diet of reports from right wing or left wing “news” sources will never be convinced, Honeyman.

To learn the truth about mentally ill Donald Trump one must take in a STEADY consumption of news reports from both sides of the political spectrum. And almost NOBODY does that.

I do.

Try this. View three hours of television 24-hour news from the same day and time. Watch one in real time. Record the other and watch it afterward.

(I’ll bet nobody here will actually do this. Because - as if rooting for your favorite sports team and star players on that team - most observers are too emotionally involved to be objective.)

But - if you ARE interested, and try to actually do this, and succeed without cheating in some way - you may learn something about yourself.

9 am to noon is a good stretch of time to observe. So is 3 to 6.
Before 9 am and after 6 pm will put you into hours that tend to be anchored by team members who are more likely to press your emotional buttons.

You can also do this same type of experiment comparing newspaper coverage, or 24-hour radio news coverage - but TV is head-to-head probably the easiest medium in which to perform this experiment.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:07 am

One thing is certain and undeniable regarding pandemic response: most Donald Trump supporters have been forced to consider (secretly probably) that he is indeed mentally ill.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:32 am

screen glare wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:07 am
One thing is certain and undeniable regarding pandemic response: most Donald Trump supporters have been forced to consider (secretly probably) that he is indeed mentally ill.
He’s back...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic