Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trump and his Kool Aid

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Rate This

Re: Trump and his Kool Aid

Post by Rate This » Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:58 pm

Matt wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:27 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:26 pm
Matt wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:24 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:22 pm
Matt wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:36 pm
Imagine Trump and Biden debating... Trump will clean his clock.
Or Biden just keeps his mouth shut and Trump implodes. I've come to realize that Trump has to play off of the actions of others. If there is nothing to reacts to he can't function. Look how he is eating his own staff in lieu of having a opposing candidate to go fight against. If I were Biden I wouldn't name a Veep candidate until the convention. That would drive Trump crazy.
You really think Biden could keep his mouth shut?
I'd say he's done a pretty effective job and he's seeing results. I am sure he can keep his mouth shut
On stage with Trump throwing barbs?
It’s unlikely anybody is gonna be converted over to Trump by Biden going after him at a debate. Trump is less coherent by a mile... Biden will stick to script and let Trump self destruct.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:11 pm

Here you go Kristians! Feast upon your lord's assessment of his Winning of COVID.
“They are dying, that's true. And you have — it is what it is. But that doesn't mean we aren't doing everything we can. It's under control as much as you can control it. This is a horrible plague,” he told Axios' Jonathan Swan.
https://youtu.be/zaaTZkqsaxY

Remind me why Biden has to do anything but sit back and claim his prize?

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:44 pm

Wait till ya see the campaign ads that will run if he refuses to debate. I've seen previews. That shit will be priceless.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:30 pm

Trump said he didn't want to debate either, pinhead.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:40 pm

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:52 pm

― Noam Chomsky

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:12 pm

Trump isn't wasting time pulling out the race baiting. For those of you supporters needing clear evidence that you support a racist, here's another indication. WWJD?
Trump Encourages Racist Conspiracy Theory About Kamala Harris

President Trump said he heard that Ms. Harris, the presumptive Democratic vice-presidential nominee born in California, was not eligible for the ticket, repeating a theory that is rampant among his followers. Constitutional scholars quickly called his words false and irresponsible.
NY Times

― Noam Chomsky

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:38 am

Looks like Melania doesn't want to have anything to do with Trump either. There is trouble in mail-order brideland.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ybdfZRK0plk

― Noam Chomsky

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:57 pm

She didn't want to drop her purse.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:52 pm

TC Talks needs to watch Princess Diaries to understand.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic