Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Uncle Tom Herman Cain on deaths door

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Honeyman

Re: Uncle Tom Herman Cain on deaths door

Post by Honeyman » Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:53 am

RIP.

Cain, the co-chairman of Black Voices for Trump, attended the president’s rally in Tulsa without a mask on June 20.

The censorship king from out of state.

bmw

Post by bmw » Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:13 am

I am saddened by this news. Herman Cain was a mild-mannered, very intelligent Conservative who died too young. He will be missed. RIP.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:17 am

At least Conservatives mainly shut their mouths when John Lewis died.

I'm sure that the top story today on liberal websites will be "Uncle Tom Herman Cain Dies From COVID after Trump Rally" I can only imagine the hateful comments and even celebrations that liberals will have following those posts.
Last edited by TC Shuts Up on Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

zzand

Post by zzand » Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:18 am

RIP sir

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:21 am

RIP
TC Shuts Up wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:17 am
At least Conservatives mainly shut their mouths when John Lewis died.

I'm sure that the top story today on liberal websites will be "Uncle Tom Herman Cain Dies From COVID after Trump Rally" I can only imagine the hateful comments and even celebrations that liberals will have following those posts.
Ahem: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 60#p621551

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Deleted User 15342

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:10 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:21 am
Honeyman wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:16 pm
Karma is a bitch you sell-out fuck.

Serves him right for going to the Tulsa rally.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5f1f ... cfec48811c

Take Ben Carson to hell with you.
You are an inhuman monster.
Honey is an asshole isn’t he or she, moron with a capital M. But Honey is entitled to an opinion it is freedom of speech. So I will exercise my freedom of speech. Honeyman go seek some help you stupid fuck.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:17 pm

Fuck all of you idiots. If he had the brains to not attend a rally of Trump supporting fools, or at least put a mask on, he would probably be alive today.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:22 pm

Trump failed to mention he died of COVID in his tweet today.
"My friend Herman Cain, a Powerful Voice of Freedom and all that is good, passed away this morning," he tweeted. "Herman had an incredible career and was adored by everyone that ever met him, especially me."
He also did a stellar job with John Lewis...
When it came to honoring the civil rights icon, Trump was perhaps more honest that he ever has been. He did not attempt to represent himself as anything other than what he is — the antithesis of Lewis.

We should be truthful as well. No one wanted Trump there — and he knew it.

So let’s stop ranting about how he disrespected Lewis’ legacy by tweeting two generic sentences offering condolences to the family. No one is shocked that Trump had more to say about the passing of TV host Regis Philbin than the man who helped change the course of America.

The president would have been expected to say a few words at the event, attended by a small bipartisan group of Washington politicians and dignitaries. But anything he said would have been a lie.
Chicago Tribune

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:22 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:22 pm
Trump failed to mention he died of COVID in his tweet today.
"My friend Herman Cain, a Powerful Voice of Freedom and all that is good, passed away this morning," he tweeted. "Herman had an incredible career and was adored by everyone that ever met him, especially me."
He also did a stellar job with John Lewis...
When it came to honoring the civil rights icon, Trump was perhaps more honest that he ever has been. He did not attempt to represent himself as anything other than what he is — the antithesis of Lewis.

We should be truthful as well. No one wanted Trump there — and he knew it.

So let’s stop ranting about how he disrespected Lewis’ legacy by tweeting two generic sentences offering condolences to the family. No one is shocked that Trump had more to say about the passing of TV host Regis Philbin than the man who helped change the course of America.

The president would have been expected to say a few words at the event, attended by a small bipartisan group of Washington politicians and dignitaries. But anything he said would have been a lie.
Chicago Tribune
You didn’t hear all about the inflated fake virus death information did you?

bmw

Post by bmw » Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:24 pm

The reaction to Herman Cain's death is solid proof that the entire "Black Lives Matter" movement is a fraud.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:46 pm

Cain had attended a Trump rally in Tulsa on June 20 without wearing a face mask or socially distancing.[108] On June 29th, he was diagnosed with COVID-19 and admitted to an Atlanta-area hospital two days later.[109] On the day he was hospitalized, Cain praised South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem for not requiring masks at an upcoming Trump campaign event, tweeting "Masks will not be mandatory for the event, which will be attended by President Trump. PEOPLE ARE FED UP!"

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:37 am

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:09 am

Well, maybe good could come from his death. These idiots who saw conservatives like him who said masks were useless might see how real the threat is now, and that preventing getting this fucking disease shouldn't be seen as a political point.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:51 am

Herman Cain is a misguided fool whose own stupidity cost him his life. I wonder what he thought of his anti-mask crusade as he laid on a hospital bed on a ventilator barely clinging to life?

I am NOT happy that he has perished; I can only hope his example will prompt the anti-mask zealots to rethink their stance.

Paul Woods reminds me a bit of the Swedish Chef from the Muppets when he speaks!

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:40 am

R Bedell wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:36 am
Herman Cain is a misguided fool whose own stupidity cost him his life.
MILLIONS of people will disagree with that statement.
They would also qualify as misguided fools.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic