Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Denial Part Deux

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Bryce

Denial Part Deux

Post by Bryce » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:09 pm

Bill Clinton Denies Giuffre Allegation He Went to Epstein's Island With 2 Young Girls: 'Never Been'
https://www.newsweek.com/bill-clinton-d ... en-1522004

"I did not have sex with that woman, Miss Lewinski"

Or, maybe there were three or four young girls. Not two. Kind of depends on what your definition of is, is.

Remember, blow jobs don't count. I still haven't been able to convince my wife they don't count though. " Gee honey, the President of the United States said they ain't sex." She isn't buying it.

Or maybe he can try the old "I did but didn't inhale" clause.

I didn't put it in all the way?

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Turkeytop

Re: Denial Part Deux

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:36 pm

Maybe he really did, but she couldn't believe that was all there was.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:47 pm

Bryce wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:09 pm
Bill Clinton Denies Giuffre Allegation He Went to Epstein's Island With 2 Young Girls: 'Never Been'
https://www.newsweek.com/bill-clinton-d ... en-1522004

"I did not have sex with that woman, Miss Lewinski"

Or, maybe there were three or four young girls. Not two. Kind of depends on what your definition of is, is.

Remember, blow jobs don't count. I still haven't been able to convince my wife they don't count though. " Gee honey, the President of the United States said they ain't sex." She isn't buying it.

Or maybe he can try the old "I did but didn't inhale" clause.

I have no doubt they have the goods on this prick and it's all gonna come out.

The censorship king from out of state.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:49 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:47 pm
It would appear that a few more folks besides BJ (Bill Jefferson) are getting caught in this net...
The documents also show that under the auspices of Director James Comey, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) had “regular communication” with a minor victim of Epstein and Maxwell since at least 2014, but allowed over five years to pass before charging Epstein in 2019 and Maxwell in 2020.

Questioning of Giuffre augments the FBI’s negligence, as the victim alleges she gave a copy of the photo of her, Maxwell, and Prince Andrew to the agency in 2011, so they could make copies of the now widely-circulated image.

Despite the incriminating picture and Giuffre’s participation in questioning, the FBI, which at the time was overseen by Robert Mueller, failed to prosecute Epstein.

In fact, Mueller’s FBI granted Epstein a plea deal in 2008, which documents suggest resulted from Prince Andrew lobbying the U.S. government. The sweetheart deal, which saw Epstein jailed for just 13 months for sexually abusing dozens of underage girls, was issued despite the bureau being well aware it had not interviewed all relevant witnesses and victims.
https://thenationalpulse.com/news/epstein-doc-dump/

The whole Clinton (non)investigation, and Trump "Russia Gate" showed us how corrupt Comey and Muller were. This is just another example of what pieces of shit those two are. Maybe the left didn't get upset with these two protecting HilLIEery and trying to frame Trump. I hoping a few leftists will become outraged about covering up for a Clinton and a Prince when it comes to banging underage girls.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:54 pm

Bryce wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:49 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:47 pm
It would appear that a few more folks besides BJ (Bill Jefferson) are getting caught in this net...
The documents also show that under the auspices of Director James Comey, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) had “regular communication” with a minor victim of Epstein and Maxwell since at least 2014, but allowed over five years to pass before charging Epstein in 2019 and Maxwell in 2020.

Questioning of Giuffre augments the FBI’s negligence, as the victim alleges she gave a copy of the photo of her, Maxwell, and Prince Andrew to the agency in 2011, so they could make copies of the now widely-circulated image.

Despite the incriminating picture and Giuffre’s participation in questioning, the FBI, which at the time was overseen by Robert Mueller, failed to prosecute Epstein.

In fact, Mueller’s FBI granted Epstein a plea deal in 2008, which documents suggest resulted from Prince Andrew lobbying the U.S. government. The sweetheart deal, which saw Epstein jailed for just 13 months for sexually abusing dozens of underage girls, was issued despite the bureau being well aware it had not interviewed all relevant witnesses and victims.
https://thenationalpulse.com/news/epstein-doc-dump/

The whole Clinton (non)investigation, and Trump "Russia Gate" showed us how corrupt Comey and Muller were. This is just another example of what pieces of shit those two are. Maybe the left didn't get upset with these two protecting HilLIEery and trying to frame Trump. I hoping a few leftists will become outraged about covering up for a Clinton and a Prince when it comes to banging underage girls.
Comey is 90% of the reason she lost... protecting Hillary my fucking ass...

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:22 pm

Rate This wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:54 pm
I disagree. She should have been charged. There was a hell of a lot more evidence of wrongdoing than they EVER had on Flynn.

Face it, 90% of the reason HilLIEry lost was because she is a complete and utter cunt.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:31 pm

Clinton could have slept with 8 year olds... He ain't running for an election. I find it funny how you've regressed to the 1990's as part of your denial that you boy is covered in shit.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:35 pm

The shit smells a whole lot worse when you wallow in it WHILE you're President and then again after. Doesn't smell so bad after you have washed it off prior.

Biden is. Wanna see a picture of him grabbing a woman's tits? Or smelling a young girls hair?

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:44 pm

Bryce wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:35 pm
The shit smells a whole lot worse when you wallow in it WHILE you're President and then again after. Doesn't smell so bad after you have washed it off prior.

Biden is. Wanna see a picture of him grabbing a woman's tits? Or smelling a young girls hair?
Go for it. No one seems to care when the President has been caught suppressing covid testing materials. Remember how I suggested he is committed genocide? We have a smoking gun.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:46 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:44 pm
Go for it. No one seems to care when the President has been caught suppressing covid testing materials. Remember how I suggested he is committed genocide? We have a smoking gun.
:rollin :rollin :rollin

Wow, and I thought when my daughter was 16 I had to deal with a lot of drama!

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:48 pm

Kushner's coronavirus team shied away from a national strategy, believing that the virus was hitting Democratic states hardest and that they could blame governors, report says
Business Insider

Do you think this is going away?

― Noam Chomsky

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:04 am

Bryce wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:22 pm
Rate This wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:54 pm
I disagree. She should have been charged. There was a hell of a lot more evidence of wrongdoing than they EVER had on Flynn.

Face it, 90% of the reason HilLIEry lost was because she is a complete and utter cunt.
Flynn lied repeatedly to their faces. 3 years of REPUBLICAN INVESTIGATIONS TRYING COME HELL OR HIGH WATER TO FIND SOMETHING on Hillary came up with nothing. There was no there there.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:06 am

Bryce wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:35 pm

Put them both up... the young girls hair one has already been explained. The other one I’m almost certain is a photoshop.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic